Partners part 2

Ever since You and Beyoncé had sex on the cruise y'all haven't stopped. It became one of their routines, y'all fucked in Your work truck, in the locker rooms. Whenever they was in the mood for each other they showed out and always ended the night at Beyoncé's place.

" fuck my ass is sore" Beyoncé said still feeling the burning sensation on her left ass cheek.

" you the one that wanted me to spank you, I ain't never do no shit like that" You chuckled.

" I know but it felt really good at the moment" Beyoncé said.

" I'm a bit worried. I don't know if you a freak or a psycho" You said.

" what are you talking about" Beyoncé laughed.

" just a few minutes ago you was yelling at me to choke the shit out of you" You said reminding her.

"Ok maybe both" Beyoncé said kissing Your neck.

"I gotta get home soon" you said sitting up.

"Noooo, stay with me" Bey said pulling at Your arm.

" Bey I was suppose to be home 2 hours ago"

" I don't want you to go...stay with me please" Beyoncé said moving into Your lap.

You looked at Beyoncé and she gave you the cutest look you ever seen. You chuckled as you shook your head, you was stuck for her already.

"Let me just call my wife" You said getting up slipping on your boxers and a tshirt before stepping out the room with your phone.

Beyoncé got up making her way to the kitchen. She was hungry and she was pretty sure You was too. She decided to just make them both a salad.

"You be like this all the time?" You asked referring to her being naked.

" no, I'm just showing out because you here" Beyoncé said.

" well I like when you show out" You said sitting down.

" well I made salad for us. I make some good ass salad" Beyoncé said placing the bowls on the table before going to grab the salad dressing.

"What time you go in tomorrow?" You asked.

"Same time as you" Beyoncé said.

" I forgot about that schedule change"

One day Beyoncé went to her boss demanding that she have the same schedule as You. She was acting crazy already.

/////

"You're my girl" Beyoncé said massaging Your scalp as you laid your head on her chest.

"Yeah?"

"Yes. I want you" she said.

" you got me baby" you murmured.

" no I want you to myself.....without your wife in the picture" bey said.

" you'll have to give me time. I can't just divorce my wife but I'll do it" You said pulling back to look at Bey.

Beyoncé smiled at You when You said you'll do it. That's all she wanted, was to be with you.

Yeah You liked Bey but you couldn't just drop your wife like that. Your mind already thinking of ways you was going to tell your wife when the time actually do come around.

//////

It's been two weeks since you and Beyoncé talked about being together.  Alice had became suspicious wondering why you was coming home so late so she decided to show up at your job the exact time she know you get off. You didn't see her but she was following you. Alice followed you to Beyoncé house and she watched as Bey greeted you with a kiss at the door. That's when she got out, shouting your name before the door can close.

" so this is where you be going after work? To yo lil bitch house" Alice said.

"Alice come on, not here" you said turning her back around.

"Get the fuck off me!" Alice said swinging at you.

" aye! You knew she was married?" Alice asked Beyoncé.

" definitely but It doesn't bother me" Bey said.

You looked back at Beyoncé like she done lost her mind.

" shut up" you told her.

" oh this bitch got me fucked up" Alice said about to go over to bey.

" Ha! Trust me sweetie you do not wanna feel froggy with me" Beyoncé said.

" stay over there sweetie"

" Alice come on.... I'll talk to you when I get home" you said trying to walk her back to her car.

"And you're gonna stay here? I can't believe you Y/N. I'll be gone before you get back" she said before getting in her car driving off.

" definitely!? Bey what the fuck"

"I told her the truth" Beyoncé said.

" man get yo ass in that house" you said following after her.