My little dancer

" I'm sorry Y/N but you're going to have to audition like everyone else" Nicole said while brushing Faith's hair.

"Ma you already know I can dance, what's the point of me auditioning" You said.

"Last Auditions is at 6:30pm" was all Nicole said before she left out the room with her daughter to get her ready for school.

" that's bullshit" you mumbled before you got yourself ready.

You was the daughter of the world famous known couple. Nicole and Arthur , everyone thought your life was luxurious but it wasn't. Your parents made you do everything just like a regular teenager, you still got yo ass beat when you got out of line. Only thing that was luxurious about your life was the fact that you didn't have a job and for your 16th birthday your parents brought you a car.

"Y/N you bet not be late for school!" Your dad shouted upstairs.

"I'm leaving right now pops" You said grabbing your book bag you headed downstairs.

//////

Beyoncé was nervous for this audition, this could be her big break. No more living in different shelters, no more begging for food or doing stuff for money. Beyoncé made sure she was all cleaned up before going to the auditions. Beyoncé hitchhiked from Texas to California when her parents kicked her out when they found out she was pregnant but she didn't stay pregnant for long, she ended up having a miscarriage a month later. Not eating right, stress, no doctors appointment, she was bound to lose the baby. Beyoncé walked inside the building seeing a bunch of people walking out crying, she pray that wouldn't be her.

" if you're here for the 6:30 audition you may enter now" some man shouted.

Everyone walked in the Dance room taking a seat on the floor. Beyoncé sat with her back against the wall closing her eyes for a bit she reopened them when she heard chattering around her. Beyoncé seen how a few girls kept looking back.

" don't worry they're not looking at you" the girl said when she noticed Beyoncé's face expression.

" then who are they looking at?" Beyoncé asked.

" girl. You're sitting next to Nicole fine ass daughter" Ashely mumbled to her.

Beyoncé looked over at the girl next to her who had her eyes close with her head against the wall. She didn't know Nicole had a daughter.

" I didn't know she had a daughter " Beyoncé said.

" the question is why is she auditioning for a spot to be one of her Mama background dancers" Ashely said.

"Wait hold on, did you just say Nicole!?" Beyoncé asked with wide eyes.

"Bitch is you dumb? How do you not know what you auditioning for" Ashely said.

" hey now watch your mouth. But I saw a couple weeks ago that it'll be some dancing auditions and I just really need the money so" Beyoncé Said.

" I hope you know how to dance Carmel" Ashely said.

" Alright ladies and gentlemen I'm going to teach you all the moves to "Contagious" so keep up!" The guy said.

.......

Beyoncé was so nervous they were performing for Nicole now. Beyoncé was trying to catch her breath before they started back dancing.

" don't lean over. Stand up straight and hold your hands above your head, it increase the use of your diaphragm" You said to Bey.

"T-thanks" Beyoncé said blushing hard.

////////

" I'm proud of you Y/N/N" Nicole said smiling at you.

"I told you I was good Mama" You said taking off your sweaty shirt.

"Dad owe me my 2k, he didn't think I'll be focus around girls"

"Jerome said it was a bunch of girls looking at you" Nicole said giving you her water.

"Oh yeah?" You said showing off your pearly white teeth.

"Hey. Watch it now, you know what I said about these fast heffas out here" she said.

"Yeah Mama I know"

You sat listening to your mom and her choreographer talk about a few dancers.

"Number 68And 69 was on fire girl! 69 can dance" Jerome said.

"69? That was the short girl on the side of me right?" You asked.

"Well obviously if you're number 70" your mom assistant tori said.

"Don't start with me" You said looking at tori.

You fucked tori a couple times, they were kinda a thing but your mama didn't know about it. Because if she did she'll probably put her foot up your ass.

//////

Beyoncé rushed towards the bus stop, it was 8:10 and the shelter doors close at 9.

"Fuck!" Beyoncé shouted when she missed the bus.

"Dammit" She said before sitting down on the bus stop.

"Need a ride 69?" You asked pulling up.

"Yes please" Beyoncé said getting up going straight for the back seat.

" hop in the front" You said.

Beyoncé got in the front putting her seat belt on.

"Where you heading?" You asked.

Beyoncé gave an address close to the shelter not wanting you in her business.

" so why did you audition if thee queen Of pop is your mom?" Beyoncé asked.

" she made me audition, my parents want me to be a normal teenager" You said rolling your eyes.

" I'm sorry but I'm still stuck on the fact that Nicole daughter is giving me a fucking ride" Beyoncé said smiling hard.

"I didn't even know who you were at first if I'm being honest" Beyoncé said as she started rambling.

"You talk a lot shorty" You chuckled.

" I'm sorry" Bey said blushing.

She stayed quiet for the rest of the ride, only talking when You asked her questions. Pulling up at the address she gave you.

"Thank you so much um?"

"Oh it's Y/N" you said smiling at Beyoncé.

" well thank you very much Y/N" Beyoncé said before closing your door.

She watched you drive off before she walked a block in a half down to the shelter.