Three Years Ago part 2

After you signed your deal with Henry you went right back out there to Beyoncé but she wasn't there.

"Aye yo, where did Beyoncé go?" You asked.

"Bathroom" he said.

You walked down the hall towards the bathroom, walking in to find Beyoncé washing her hands.

"Why you ain't tell me you had a baby?" You asked.

"Because it's none of your business" she said drying her hands.

"It is when the baby's mines, like what the fuck"

"Don't come with that bullshit, I tried telling you but don't worry about it. I've been doing fine for the past 3 years" Beyoncé said.

"I'm here now and that's all that matters" you said looking at Bey.

"Lemme meet him"

Beyoncé looked at you with her arms crossed. No matter how much she was mad at you she knew you have every right to your son.

"You can come see him tomorrow" Beyoncé said before walking out.

//////

"Aye I'm not gone cap but this week has been fucking crazy. Signed a deal, broke one of my cameras and to top it all off I recently found out that I have a son" you chuckled.

You looked down reading the comments, people going crazy about the fact you have a son. They were asking for proof thinking that you're just saying that for views and shit.

"I'm just chillin in my hotel right now" you said answering a question.

"If you got a jitt then why you not with him?" Somebody asked.

Before you could even answer you seen another youtuber requesting to join your live.

"Oh so you had a baby without me?" Brittany asked.

"I mean I wasn't trying to have a baby, it just happened" you said sitting up in the bed.

"Well we need the tea" she said before reading the comments.

"Then watch my video tomorrow"

.....

"Hey little boy stop jumping on that couch and come eat" Beyoncé said walking in the living room.

"Ou chicken!" Noah said getting up in the chair to eat.

"Yeah and you have to eat your vegetables tonight" Beyoncé said sitting down as well.

Beyoncé sat there listening to her son talk about his day.

"And I play with blocks and build a house" he said.

Beyoncé shook her head at the mess Noah was making.

"Hey remember when I told you about your other mommy?" Bey asked.

"Mhmm" he said eating his chicken.

"Well she wants to meet you, is that ok?" She asked.

"She come over here?" He asked.

"No tomorrow were going to her hotel" she said.

////

"I done brought my jitt some toys, yes he's getting spoiled already" you said showing all the gift you brought.

"I'm actually excited to start a bond with my son. That boy Neva gone want, I'm gonna give him the world" you said setting the camera on the tv stand.

"But anyways, check out my drip doe"you said letting the camera see yo outfit.

You fixed the gifts a little more neater before you sat down letting the camera just run. Strolling through your phone, you got up when you heard a knock on your room door.

"They here y'all" you said going to open the door.

"Wassup" you said opening the door wide letting them in before closing the door.

"Hi" Beyoncé mumbled.

"Heyyy little man" you said squatting down.

"Hi" Noah said shyly.

"Can I have a hug?" You asked.

Noah looked up at Beyoncé like he was asking permission with his eyes.

"Go ahead baby" Bey said.

Noah wrapped his small arms around your neck hugging you.

" I'm Noah Y/L/N" he said.

You smiled when you realized he had your last name.

"And I'm mama.... I'm sorry I haven't been around but I promise that's gonna change" you said smiling at him.

"Look. I brought you some stuff" you said showing him the gifts.

"Wowww!" Noah said running over to the stack of gifts.

Beyoncé sat down on the couch as she watched you and Noah open the gifts. She smiled at how excited Noah was to open the gifts.

"You gotta show mommy your clothes and shoes too" you said.

"Mommy come over and look it" Noah said pointing.

"Now you gone be steppin just like mama" you smiled.

.......

You ended up turning off the camera halfway through the day. You put him to sleep, keeping him in your arms.

"This jitt look like me" you chuckled.

"A little"

"Don't hate" you said.

"So what are you gonna do since you stay in California" Beyoncé asked.

"I don't know.I was thinking maybe we can work on us..... for him" you said throwing the idea out there.

"Hell no. We can co-parent" Beyoncé said.

"I don't want nobody else raising him, it's bad enough I wasn't there from the start.

"And you'll get to raise him but I'm not getting with you just because we had a baby" she said.

"But you wanted me back in high school and three years ago back at that party"

"Y/N you never acted like this in school, you got too big headed since you're a star now" Bey said.

"Only thing that changed about me was my bank account balance" you said.

"It's getting late" Beyoncé said standing up.

"Can I keep him for tonight? Or you can stay here" you asked.

Beyoncé didn't want to be around you so she let you keep him for the night.

"Call me when you're dropping him off" Beyoncé said before leaving.

After Bey left you moved Noah towards the room, laying him on the bed. You went back to get your camera, turning it back home.

"Look how cute my son is" you said flipping the camera.

Caressing his cute little face.

" I love him so much, my lil slime" you said.

____________________________

A/N: decided to start ransom over, go check it out TheSlimeBaby