Baby mama

" Baeeeeee" Beyoncé called for You .

"Yeah?" You answered back.

"Come here please"

You threw a silent fit before getting up from your game to see what She wanted.

"Wassup?" You said poking your head in the room.

" I'm hungry....well we're hungry. Could you get us food?" Bey asked as she rubbed her stomach.

" Bey we just ate dinner, what the fuck?" You said.

" OKKK! So Fucking what! I'm pregnant with your kid, remember! If you didn't want to go through all of this you should've wore a fucking condom" Beyoncé snapped.

"Aye man watch yo fuckin mouth" You said.

" I don't have to do shit! I don't care if I eat 5 times and still hungry you're gonna go get me food because I'm pregnant with YOUR BABY"

"Alright Beyoncé what you want?" You asked.

"excuse me?" Bey asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What chu want bae?" You said rolling your eyes.

"I don't know" Bey said looking at you.

"Chicken? A burger? Salad? What?" You asked.

"Pasta.....ouuu baby I want shrimp pasta" Beyoncé said sitting up.

"That's it?" You asked.

"Can you FaceTime me while you're out?" Bey asked.

" you can come with me. Come on cupcake"

Beyoncé got up slipping on her shoes before she followed You out the door. You opened the passenger door for Bey before you got in on the drivers side.

"can you help me with my seatbelt baby?" She Asked.

You took the seatbelt buckling her in. Pecking her lip before starting the car.

"Baby" Bey said tapping Your arm.

"Yeah?"

" I want a chocolate cake too" she said biting her lower lip.

"Ok" you simply said driving to chili's first to get Bey some pasta.

"Don't forget we have a doctors appointment tomorrow and we have to finish shopping" She said strolling through her phone.

"My lil nigga growin" You said rubbing Beyoncé's belly with yo free hand.

"What time the appointment?" You asked.

"12:30pm"

" ahhh" 

Beyoncé looked over at You with an eyebrow raise.

" you better be coming" She said.

" I am,  just got to make a few stops before then" You said pulling up to the restaurant.

you ended up ordering a burger, seeing someone else burger come out.Once You had got y'all food you drove back home. Beyoncé settling in bed before You gave her food to her. You climbed in bed putting on a movie. You opened your plate picking up your burger before taking a bite.

"Can I have a piece? I'll give you some of my pasta" Beyoncé said looking over at You.

"Yeah go ahead" You said holding the burger out for Bey to bite.

.......

As soon as Beyoncé was done eating she rolled over closer towards you cuddling into you. You massaged her back as she laid against you as you continued to watch the movie.

" mmm, that feels good" Bey mumbled.

"Love you so much, you're the best girlfriend" Bey said with her eyes close.

"I love you too" You said kissing her forehead.

" you think he'll look like you or me?" Bey asked referring to the baby.

" definitely me... probably with your nose and eyes" you said.

" I want him to look just like you" Bey said running her thumb over Your bottom lip.

" with your personality though because you don't want him with my temper" You laughed.

"Oh god no" Bey said laughing with You.

They laughter died down and everything went silent.

" are you going to stop when our baby comes?" Beyoncé asked.

"Bey. That brings us a lot of money, I only want the best for you and Kamari" you said.

" I know that but what happens when you go to jail or get killed?" Bey asked getting emotional just thinking about it.

"Just know you two would be set for the rest of y'all life"

" but I can't stop Bey, I can't just drop everything and quit. I've been doing this my whole life" you said.

" please.... just think about it baby" Bey said kissing Your lips.