My little dancer part 2

" Y/N where are we going?" Faith asked from the back seat.

"I have to make a quick stop Alright so just chill and watch your videos on your tablet" You said as you drove to what the rich people call the "broke part of the city" your weed man lived over this side.

You threw on your hoodie before you got out the car, locking the doors you walked across the street where you seen your plug sitting on the steps.

"What's good bro" You said Clapping the older guy up.

"Nothing much just been chillin" he said.

"Aye Let me get a 3.5" you said.

"Hold on big dawg I'll be back" he said.

The guy came out with two bags of weed in his hand.

"Here's the 3.5 and imma bless you with a dub" the plug Said clapping You up again as y'all switched items.

"Stay bless Bruh" You said walking back to the car.

"Y/N I'm hungry" faith said as soon as you got inside the car.

"Naw I'm not making no more stops I'm dropping you off to dad, he gone feed you" you said.

///////

"Hi can I get a couple of dollars please? I'm starving" Beyoncé begged this guy.

" if you're hungry then I'll buy you the food. I'm not supporting your drug addiction" the guy said walking inside Panda Express.

" I'm not on any drugs sir but thank you so much" Beyoncé Said following the guy inside.

Beyoncé didn't know what to get, everything looked so delicious.

" get what you want kid" the guy said as he looked at Beyoncé's big eyes.

Beyoncé ended up getting a plate of food and two bottle drinks. She was beyond grateful, thanking the man about a thousand times. Beyoncé checked her government phone. She had 2 hours to get to the studio, she ate on the bus stop as she waited for the bus. Beyoncé didn't want to eat too much so she tied her food up putting it in her dirty looking gym bag.

Beyoncé got to the studio just in time, she walked in saying hi to a few girls she held a conversation with last time but they gave her a disgusting look and walked away.

"Ok then" Bey said to herself walking over to Ashely.

"Hey" Beyoncé said sitting next to Ashely.

"What's up girl" Ashely said smiling at Bey.

" nothing much. You know what's up with the three blondies over there? They were just talking to me the other day and I said what's up a few minutes ago and they looked at me like I had a virus" Beyoncé said.

"Girl them bitches flaw, you can't be fucking with them shortcake" Ashely said.

" well I see that now"

You walked in the room and all eyes were on you. Females saying hi to you, trying to hold a conversation.

"Damn that girl know she fine. But she too young for me" Ashely said.

"How old is she?" Beyoncé asked watching you talk to someone girl in the front.

"I think 18" Ashely said.