Angel

" I love you so fucking much Bey! I swear I do" You shouted banging your hand on the door.

" Y/N... just stop and leave" Beyoncé said standing on the other side of the door.

" I just want to talk. Baby I'm sorry for yelling at you" You said not moving from the door.

You and Beyoncé had gotten into an argument and it was bad. Beyoncé threw anything close to her at You. The fight started all because you left your shoes out again.

"We already fucking talked, what else do you want to talk about!?" Beyoncé snapped as she opened the door.

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you" you said.

You grabbed Beyoncé's hand but she pulled back from you. Beyoncé was honestly tired of fighting with you, that's all y'all did lately was fight.

"I'm gonna go to my sister's house for tonight. I think it's for the best" Beyoncé said moving hair out her face.

"No. You stay, I'll leave. I don't want you out there this late at night" You said walking in the room grabbing your bag.

Beyoncé sat on the bed as she watched You pack some clothes. Once You was done you grabbed your bag, Bey walked you to the door.

"Hey" Bey said making You turn.

"I love you too" she said before closing the door.

///

You ended up sitting by a lake crying your eyes out. You knew Beyoncé was going to break up with you and you didn't want that. You was a selfish person when it came to Bey. And if you couldn't have her nobody could. You smiled at the old memory that played back in your head. You and Beyoncé first "I love you" was during they're first fight, freshmen year in college.

You took your phone going through photos. You had a bunch of pictures you took of Bey.

////

" I don't know what to do mom. I love her but we fight so much, and we're always saying things to hurt each other" Beyoncé said as she cried on the phone with her mom.

"Sweetie maybe you two should take a break from each other" Tina said.

"We tried! We need each other."

~flashback~

"We need to take a break" Beyoncé said.

"A break? For what? No." You said.

"Y/N wou-"

"No! Fuck that man. You know breaks always turn into breakups and I don't want that Bey. You know how I feel about you. We don't need a break" You said.

"Y/N yes we do. We fight a lot baby. And it's not healthy for our relationship" she said.

You stood in Beyoncé's dorm room for about a minute staring at her before you walked out.

/////

It's been five days since You and Beyoncé's break and y'all haven't even seen each other. And Bey was craving Your touch and attention, she was missing you like crazy. Beyoncé was just coming from volleyball practice, walking from the gym towards her dorm room. Blasting her music through her headphones as she walked across campus. She turned her headphones down when she felt like someone was watching her. She always got this tingling feeling when someone was staring at her. Turning around she seen You behind her, you was closer then she expected causing her to jump.

"Oh shit.... Y/N what are you doing?" Bey asked.

"I needed to talk to you, see you. I can't do this shit, can't go without seeing you that long. I need you angel" you said.

A small smirk creeped up on Beyoncé's face when she heard that cute familiar pet name. Grabbing You by the jacket Bey crashed her lips against yours.It felt so good to kiss you and she didn't want to stop.

"I need you" Bey mumbled against your lips"

~end of flashback~

/////

You sat on the side of the bed staring at Bey as she slept. She looked so peaceful, she was a goddess in Your eyes. You got up out the chair before getting down on your knees, leaning over kissing Beyoncé's forehead and Bey wasn't a heavy sleeper so she felt that. You scared Bey but she calmed down when she realized it was you.

"What are you doing here?" Beyoncé asked.

"I came to see you one last time, tell you how much I love you angel" You said smiling.

"One last time? Where are you going? A-are you leaving me?" Beyoncé asked confused sitting up in her bed.

"No, no. I'm not going anywhere angel, not going nowhere" You said moving to sit on the bed pulling Bey in your lap.

You was freaking Beyoncé out how you were acting but she didn't dwell on it, she just brushed it off.

"I love you" Beyoncé said caressing your face.

" I love you too angel and I'll see you again one day"

Beyoncé was about to ask what you was talking about but it was too late. Beyoncé body went slumped in Your arms, the blood splattered on your face and clothes. Putting the gun on the bed you laid Beyoncé lifeless body down, staring at those brown eyes was last time before shutting them.

You pushed some hair out of Beyoncé's face before you leaned down kissing her forehead.

"My angel belongs in heaven" You said.

A/N: yeah I know, fucked up😭