Pullin Up

"Yoo, What chu doin? Take me off pause" you said to your girlfriend.

"And I said hold on! You need to listennnn" Beyoncé yelled.

"I'll knock all yo teeth out yo mouth, who you talking to like that" you said.

"Bae I told you I was doing something" Bey said finally coming back to the phone, taking you off pause.

"I don't care nigga, take me with you"

"Come back to bed Bae" Beyoncé's friend said in a deep voice.

Yo head snapped towards the phone real quick when you heard a deep voice. You hung the phone up before you threw your game controller on the bed. You grabbed your keys before you headed to Beyoncé's house. She tried calling you to tell you that it was her friend playing around but you never picked up. You threw your car in park as soon as you got over there. Beyoncé was already walking outside.

"Y/N that was Kelly trying to prank you" she said.

"Move, I'm finna look myself before i fuck you up" you said walking in the house.

Beyoncé knew better not to try yo crazy ass like that. Bey followed you letting you look around her house.

"Kelly come tell her that was you" she said.

Kelly came downstairs recording you.

"I'm sorry Y/N I was just playin" she said.

"You really want yo best friend in the grave" you said laughing out loud.

/////

You and Beyoncé just got into an argument which ended up with you hanging up in Beyoncé's face. Beyoncé tried calling you but as usual you let it ring. But you did listen to the voice message she left.

"I swear I'm finna beat the fuck out of you as soon as I get over there nigga! Pick up this fuckin phone now!"

You laughed at the voice message, Beyoncé didn't have a car so you knew it was going to take her awhile to get to your house...... that's what you thought but Beyoncé got her neighbor to drop her off at your house. Your little sister letting her in. You didn't know Bey was there until you was knocked in the back of yo head as you laid down on yo bed.

"How the fuck you get here" you laughed,rolling off your bed.

"Fuck all that, who the fuck you was talking to on that phone and why you hung up" Beyoncé said wrapping her hair up.

Beyoncé walked closer to you about to swing on you but you grabbed her hands.

"Yo ass gone be eating this tile if you don't move" you said to your girlfriend.

"No because you done bumped yo head and forgot who I was" Beyoncé said trying to get out of your grip.

"A cramp in my asshole, that's what chu is" you said laughing out loud.

Beyoncé finally got one of her hands free before she grabbed yo shirt slinging you on the bed.

"Damn!" You said looking at your girlfriend when she threw you on the bed.

"Now I'm finna beat yo ass" you said getting up.

A/N: Tried writing imagines about Megan but I wasn't feeling it🤷🏽‍♀️