I cant leave

"Y/N stop!" Beyoncé screamed as you  was pulling her by one arm trying to get her inside the house.

You was getting heated the more bey struggled against you.

"Man stop playing with me and get in this fucking house!" Your voice boomed as you pushed Beyoncé inside.

" I want to go home! Take me home" Beyoncé cried as she moved around the couch away from you.

"Naw we gonna talk about how you tried my fucking face talking to that nigga" You said crossing over the couch back in Beyoncé's face.

" he's my friend Y/N, you know I don't like guys" Beyoncé tried to explained.

You grabbed bey by her neck throwing her on the couch.

" that nigga was all up on you and shit touching your belly! You forgot my baby was in there!!" You yelled mushing Her face.

You had forgot yo mama was home so you didn't noticed her coming down the stairs. Jennifer was sleep in her king size bed all cuddled up with her pillows, she rolled over facing towards the door when she heard something. Laying there she just listened to she if she heard it again. She sat up when she heard screaming and sobs, getting out her bed she slipped on her shoes before walking downstairs. Seeing You hovered over Beyoncé who was on the couch covering her face.

"Y/N! What the hell is you doing!?" Jennifer asked as she walked over.

"Nothing Mama, go back upstairs" You said.

" were you hitting on her Y/N?" Jennifer asked not wanting to believe that's what you was doing.

You didn't answer your mom, you just ignored her question. Jennifer looked over at Beyoncé again who was still covering her face. Jennifer walked over to Bey sitting down next to her, she removed Beyoncé hands from her face now seeing the hand print around her neck, her face all red and wet from her tears.

"Beyoncé. Did she put her hands on you?" Jennifer asked not  taking her eyes off her.

Beyoncé instantly looked up at You. Jennifer turned Beyoncé's head towards her so she was looking at her instead of you.

" don't worry her sweeties she's not going to do anything to you" Jennifer said sending a glare over to you.

" Mama this is between me and my girlfriend!" You said.

"Girl you better watch who you talking to. I carried you for 9 months, not the other way around" Jennifer said.

"Y-yeah she did" Beyoncé cried.

" You lost your damn mind!? I taught you so much better than that! What are you doing putting your hands on her!!" Jennifer shouted.

" Mama I'm not about to do this with you. Bey let's go" You said walking away.

Beyoncé got up quickly but was pulled back down by your mother.

"No,she's not going with you Y/N. How long has she been hitting you? Was this her first time?" Your mama asked.

"N-no" Beyoncé answered looking down at her growing stomach as her tears dropped on her lap.

"Y/N I can't believe you. You know I went through the same thing with yo daddy and now you turn around and be just like him! I raised you better than that!" She yelled as she got up walking closer to you.

" she's fucking pregnant with your Fucking baby and your stupid ass have the audacity to beat on her!?"

" I don't beat on her!" You said.

Yeah you'll push Beyoncé, choke her, slap her but you never recalled yourself punching her with your fist.

" YOU SHOULDN'T BE HITTING HER AT ALL!!!! AND YOU TALKING ABOUT MARRYING HER IN THE FUTURE!!"

Jennifer was screaming now, she was so mad at her at. She honestly couldn't believe that her own child  was hitting on her girlfriend. She'd thought that since she been in a domestic violence relationship with your dad that you'll never do something like that.

" I wouldn't be mad if she called the police on your ass or even leave you"

" she's not gonna do that" you chuckled.

" yes I will.... I probably won't call the police but I'll leave. Me and this baby will go and you won't see or hear from us ever again. Y/N I love you so fucking much but I will leave, I won't raise my baby around an abusive mother " Beyoncé cried as she spoke to You.

"And who's going to support you and the baby?you don't have nobody here, and you barely can afford your apartment" You said.

" I will. I'll be there for her and my grand baby. Now take this girl straight home and then you bring your butt home" Jennifer said.

"Let's go man" You said walking out the door.

"Thank you" Beyoncé said hugging her.

" You're welcome honey, take care of my grand baby" Jennifer said.

Beyoncé walked out the house getting in Your car, she didn't look nowhere but out the window. You reached over to grab Her hand but she pulled away from you.

"Don't touch me" She spat out said.

Once You got to Beyoncé's apartment you got out to walk her to her door. You thought She was going to invite you in but she didn't, she just closed the door on you.