Baby request

"Baby how about this?" Beyoncé asked You.

You looked up from your phone to see Bey in a peach fitted dress that stop just above her knees.

"Turn around" you said.

Beyoncé turned around giving You a nice view of her ass.

"Yeah that dress is perfect on you ma" You said getting up, wrapping your arms around Beyoncé's waist.

"The dress is perfect but not the price" Bey said biting her bottom lip.

You picked up the price tag that hung on the dress before looking at it.

"It's not bad" You said shrugging your shoulders.

"$2000! That's not bad!?"

"Whatever my baby wants she gets it" You said pecking her lips.

"I would fuck You in this dressing room but we both know how loud you are" You said with a smirk.

"Well lets get home then" Beyoncé said smirking at You.

//////

as soon as the both of them entered into your mansion you had Beyoncé pinned to the wall with your hand around Beyoncé's neck.

" I'm going to head to the bar to get us something to drink and when I get upstairs to that room You better be on that bed naked" You whisper in her ear.

You smacked her ass hard before she walked away. Going to the bar you had built in your kitchen you poured you henny for yourself and some cranberry vodka for Bey . And just like you said, Bey was on the bed naked.

"For you my lady. It's nothing too strong because I know you have school tomorrow" You said handing Bey her drink.

"Will you drop me off tomorrow?" Beyoncé asked taking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah baby"

Gulping your drink down You stood in front of the California king size bed and started stripping out your clothes. Putting your tattoos on full display. Getting to your pants you took your time taking them off.

"Come on bae, stop teasing me" Beyoncé whined.

Chuckling to yourself you finally took your pants and briefs off. Letting your 8 inch hang, Beyoncé was in front of You on her knees so quick. You watched as Bey took your dick in her mouth. Letting out a low moan You gripped a handful of Beyoncé's hair as you watched her head bob up and down.

"Fuck" You moaned.

You pulled away before you could cum, just getting your dick wet. Laying back on the bed spreading her legs wide open she patted her pussy looking at You. You gave a smirk to Bey before pulling her to the end of the bed. To Beyoncé You gave the best head she ever had. You kissed from her inner thigh to her pussy before attacking her clit with your tongue.

" babyyyy" Beyoncé moaned.

Flicking your tongue across her clit. You inserted two fingers inside Bey before pumping them in and out of her.

"Y/N . Baby" Beyoncé moaned digging her nails in your shoulders.

"ready for me to fuck you"You asked as you made your way up Beyoncé's body.

"Yesssssss, I been ready for that dick" Beyoncé said wrapping her legs around You.

" I need a condom first" you laughed.

"Fuck that" Beyoncé said grabbing Your dick before putting it in herself and moaning as she did so.

"You're so damn tight" You moaned into Beyoncé's neck.