Past and Future

"Babe I'm so excited! We're experimenting with vibranium!" Beyoncé said excitedly.

" yeah I already know what imma do" You said as they walked across campus together.

" I think I'm going build a robot" Beyoncé.

"i wanna make a car but that's going to be a lot of vibranium so I'll settle in making a door"

"that's so lame baby" Bey said looking over at you.

" oh shut up, I could make my door 100 times better then your robot" You said holding the door open for Bey.

" is that a challenge Y/L/N?" Bey asked with a smirk.

"It definitely is"you said smacking Her ass.

////////

" sorry guys but first come first serve" the professor said.

Once he said that everyone started running towards the front trying to grab some vibranium. You was pushing everyone out the way to get some, and you used your height as a advantage as well. Beyoncé unfortunately didn't get any and she was upset. You looked over at your girlfriend who had an annoyed look on her face. Taking your stuff over there to her desk you dropped the metal in front of her.

" build your robot shorty"

" no Y/N you go ahead" she said.

" as your lover I have to do this or I'm going to regret it. Plus I want to see your robot baby" you said smiling at her.

" awe. I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you" Bey said pecking your lips.

.......

Beyoncé laid in bed running her hand through Your dreads while you had your head resting in her lap.

" you ever thought about kids?...... like us having kids?" Bey asked.

" yeah all the time. I hope when that time do come that we have a boy first" You said.

" as long as he don't grow a mop on his head then I'm fine" Beyoncé chuckled.

" why you don't like my hair?" You asked chuckling.

" I like that fact that you have hair baby but I don't like how you have it" Bey said pulling at your hair.

You moved so that you was hovering over Bey.

" but you love pulling on it when I'm beating the pussy up" You grinned.

Beyoncé covered her face as she started blushing.

" I love you. So much" Bey said caressing your face.

" I love you too" you said pecking her lips.

///

Beyoncé was sitting at her desk playing with her robot when she got an idea. She started taking her robot apart, shouting Your name.

" bae!Come here and bring our books..... all of them" she said.

You groaned before pausing your game and putting the controller down before bring the books down.