Maid part 2

"Oh fuckkkk" Beyoncé  moaned as she arched her back more.

You had one hand on Beyoncé's waist and the other one gripping her hair as you fucked her from the back.

" oh God, don't stop pleaseee" Beyoncé begged.

Bey was trying her best to stay quiet, not wanting to get caught by Your parents. Beyoncé gripped the sheets as she came. You pulled out cumming inside the condom.

" fuck"you mumbled.

You smacked Her ass before she laid down under the covers. She watched you take the condom off and toss it in the trash. You got up out of the bed before you started putting on your clothes, giving Bey a smile before leaving out the room.  Beyoncé just rolled her eyes when you left. Beyoncé turned over seeing the money on her night stand she took it putting it in the  box she kept under her bed.

This was her extra work she did on the side for You. She slept with you to earn extra cash and she didn't mind it at all because she was getting money and good Sex. But she felt like she was enjoying your company too much,you usually stayed afterwards and cuddled but ever since she asked why you like to cuddle with her you just stopped. Getting out of bed Beyoncé slipped on an over size shirt and snuck upstairs to Your room. She knew you was still up so she walked right in your room seeing you laying in bed on your phone.

"We still can cuddle" she said getting in your bed.

Beyoncé cuddled right up under you, resting her head on your chest while your hand rested on her ass.

" you off tomorrow. We should go see a movie or something" You suggested.

"I already had my day planned for tomorrow" Beyoncé said.

" oh ok, it's fine"

///////

" you like her!?"

" yes I like her. She's mean to me, hella good head and pussy....... bruh she even started coming out to my games"You said.

"Who is this girl? I gotta meet her" Amari laughed.

"She's our maid" You said.

"Maid!? Y/N yo mama not gonna let that fly and you know it" he said.

" I don't care, it's not about her" You said.

"Well let's go back to yo place so I could see this girl" Amari said.

"Ight but I don't know if she'll be there, she said she had her day planned out already"

.......

" I'm smoking in this shit, they ain't here" Amari said walking in the house.

As You and Amari was walking through the door Beyoncé was walking out the kitchen.

"What you doing home? Thought you was going to be busy" You said.

" I wasn't feeling it so I thought I'll come home and hang with you but I see you're with your friend" She said looking at Amari.

" naw, naw. You can hang with us, we was about to go up to my room and smoke"you  said wanting to be around her.

" hold up I'll go get mines and we can match" bey said.

"Naw. I told you about that already" You said.

"Aye bro go up there and just start rolling, me and Bey gonna grab some snacks and shit" You said.

Beyoncé walked back inside the kitchen grabbing drinks from the refrigerator.