Stripper part 2

You looked around at the unpleasant area, making sure to lock your car doors when you got out the car. You looked at the paper one more time before you walked inside the building to find Beyoncé's apartment. The hallways were dirty looking and stank. Knocking on the door you waited for Bey to answer. Beyoncé answered the door in some little shorts and bra.

" Hey,"You said standing at the door.

" Sup. Um you can sit anywhere......it's clean" she said letting you in.

You sat at the edge of the couch not feeling comfortable at all. Beyoncé sat on the other side just looking at you shaking her head.

"Are you gonna start talking?" Bey asked.

" Ummm yeah. I want the baby staying with me, my kid is definitely not staying in this area"You said.

"And I told you no, it's either you move us from over here or deal with it," Bey said.

" this is my first child and I don't want to miss out on anything"

"And you think I want to miss out on my child's life! You're being really selfish right now. If you're gonna be an asshole then fine, I don't need you. my kids and I will be just fine" Beyoncé said, knowing she'll just go back to stripping.

"No, no. I'm sorry ok." You said.

"What if you and your son just move into my place? I have enough room, I'm the only one the lives there" You suggested.

Beyoncé thought about, it was a good idea. She wouldn't have to worry about the lights or water going off.

"One more thing.You get my son in Hollywood Academy, that's where he wants to go. I know you can do it because you got the connection with them rich white people"Beyoncé said.

"Alright I have no problem with that, my friend's wife is the principal there" You said.

" alright then we're good" bey said.

"And how old are you?" You asked.

" 22, what about you?" She asked.

"29. But damn you young with a baby and another one on the way" You said.

"Damn Nigga I know what the fuck I did" Beyoncé said.

"My bad" you said with your hands raised.

" but umm..... with that stripping. that's gonna have to stop, I have a reputation" you said.

"A reputation? What does me shaking my ass for money got to do with your reputation?"

" I'm rich as hell, I'm famous for my work. They see you with me people are going to make it their business to find out everything about you. I'm ok with it saying former stripper, you're gonna get out and get a regular job or you don't have to I don't care but your life is about to change Fucking with me" You said.

" so I don't have to work like ever? And me and my kids are good?" She asked making sure she was hearing correctly.

" exactly"

" shidddd I like the sound of that" bey said smiling.

///////

Beyoncé was 8months pregnant now with a girl,You had people to set the room up in a princess theme. And over the past few months  you and Andre gotten closer. And with bey something about her that's drawing you in.

"Mommy look what I got," Andre said, holding up one of those handheld games.

"Ouuu cool baby. Did you say thank you?"