Partners

"I ain't chasing nobody today, they wanna run they getting hit with this taser" You said.

"What's the matter your sugar mama keeping you up all night with her oxygen tank" Beyoncé joked.

" watch your mouth about my wife shorty"
You said unlocking the truck.

"Hey you already know how I feel. Why are you fucking with someone that old when you could have me" Beyoncé said getting in the truck.

" I'm 33 and she's 40 that's not a big age gap. Well probably to you since you're only 29" You said.

Beyoncé has a major crush on You and you knew about it since Bey was always telling you.

"Think about it daddy" She said sticking her tongue out.

" when did you get that?" You asked talking about Beyoncé's tongue piercing.

" I had this for a month now. Do I have to be old for you to pay attention to me" Beyoncé said rolling her eyes.

"You see when someone get married they only have eyes for their wife but then it's ALWAYS females like you. Attractive, don't take no for an answer, peer pressure. But us married people gotta learn how to fight it" You said.

" Ouu so you do think I'm sexy" bey smirked.

You was glad when something came up on the radio.

"10-4, we got it" You answered.

.........

"I'm so fucking tired of y'all" the young boy said.

" and we're tired of seeing you Aaron" Beyoncé said.

" well I'm never tired of you. I told you officer Knowles you can get it" Aaron said.

" and you can get my foot up your ass" Bey said.

" yeah Aaron you definitely can't pull a female like her" You chuckled.

" Aaron the next time you're going to jail and I'm so serious. I try to let you off because I know your mom but I can't next time" Bey said.

" maybe if you give me a chance I'll get right"

Beyoncé ignored him before getting back in the truck letting You take the cuffs off him.

" that could be your future husband" You said getting in the car.

" if he isn't 6'2,tatted, last name Y/L/N, first name Y/F/N I. Don't. Want. Him" Beyoncé said.

" Bey whyyyyy do you want me so bad" You laughed.

" you so fucking sexy! And I know you don't disappoint down below" Beyoncé said.

" I'm married bey"

////////

"So I brought these cruise tickets but my friend can't come anymore and I need someone to go with me" Beyoncé said.

" I kinda don't trust you but since you're my partner I can't leave you hanging" You said.

"Yay" Beyoncé said hugging You.

" ok so we leave tomorrow morning, you can come get me or I'll come get you" Bey said.

" I'll come get you" You said.

........

You and Beyoncé had way too many drinks, y'all both sat on the deck laughing and talking about people that pass by. Beyoncé had her hands all on You and she was glad that you wasn't saying anything about it.