Weird Fucking Trip part 2

Beyoncé wanted to go to the club they had in the hotel, inviting Donna and Michael they declined the offer saying they were going to stay in.

"Really babe? Sweatpants to a club?" Bey asked.

"I have a wife, I'm not going to impress anyone" you said.

"But look at me" she said.

Beyoncé had on a black fitted dress that stop right above her knees and some black red bottoms to go with it.

"Yeah You look fine as fuck. But I'm fine with what I got on"

"Now let's go before I drop dick in you" you said walking towards the door.

You held the door open for your wife. Smacking her ass when she passed by you.

"Thick ass" you mumbled.

Walking to the elevator you pressed the button as y'all waited on the elevator. You made eye contact with Bey before you winked at her.

"Goofy" Bey chuckled.

It was already people on the elevator so you squeezed your way in towards the corner, letting your wife stand in front of you.

You grabbed Beyoncé's waist thrusting into her, Just messing around.

"Bae stop" Bey mumbled.

You chuckled before kissing her neck.

"I want her " the lady said to her husband as she looked at you.

.........

"What's up with these people having sex everywhere?" You asked when you seen four people having sex.

"I have no idea" Bey said sipping her drink.

"Let's go sit down and talk about people" you said grabbing Beyoncé's hand.

You found an empty couch, letting Bey take the spot near the wall so she wouldn't be sitting by strangers.
You had your hand rested on Beyoncé's thigh as you looked around bumping to the music. Beyoncé was lightweight and the liquor was definitely getting to her, she seen a few people making out with either their partner or someone else and it made her want attention from her wife. Beyoncé pulled you closer to her so she could speak to you.

"Why do you look so fucking sexy doing nothing" Bey said in your ear.

"I'm just a sexy ass woman" You said with a smirk.

"You are baby. So fucking sexy" Bey said letting out a moan before she flicked her tongue over your earlobe.

You looked at your wife, before you wrapped your hand around her throat.

"Why you wanna act up in here" you said bitting your lower lip.

The lady kept her eyes on you the whole time, loving the way how you handled the woman with you. She so badly wanted that to be her.

"Because I want you to punish me daddy" Beyoncé said with lust in her eyes.

The lady and her husband made their way over to you and Bey.