Summer

Beyoncé laid asleep in the king size bed, when she turned over to cuddle into you she was met with an empty side. She opened her eyes when she didn't feel you next to her. She looked around the room before she reached over to the night stand grabbing the iPad. Beyoncé checked the cameras to see you in the kitchen with Summer. You held your daughter in your arms cuddling her as you waited for her bottle to finish warming.

"You so cute baby girl" you said kissing her cheek.

Summer sat her head up when she heard the bottle warmer go off.

"Oh you hungry hungry fat ma" you chuckled before grabbing her bottle.

You walked back to you and Beyoncé's room with summer.

"There go my babies" Beyoncé smiled with the iPad sitting in her lap.

"She was stalking us princess" you joked.

Beyoncé held her arms out to take summer but you didn't give her over.

"Noooo, my baby" you said giving summer her bottle.

" Y/N you always hold her" Beyoncé whined.

It was true, summer was always in your arms. You was so in love with you daughter, you just want to cuddle her up and protect her from everything. She was your whole world and her being born just changed your whole life.

////

"I can't wait till your hair get longer so mommy could give you cute ponytails" you said smiling at your daughter as she sat in her high chair eating baby yogurt melts.

Summer smiled at you before she started dropping the yogurt melts on the floor.

"Aht Aht. No summer" you said taking the yogurt melts out her hand.

"Mama got it, ta ta" you said taking the melts from her as she passed them to you.

You threw them away before you went to get the broom and dustpan to sweep the stuff off the floor.

"Why is my baby so freaking cute" you said to yourself as you looked at your daughter.

"Because you had her with Me" Beyoncé said walking in the kitchen.

"Hey beautiful" Bey said walking over to summer, taking her out the chair.

"You had your snack princess" bey said kissing her cheek.

"It's funny how you think you're the cause of that beautiful baby" you chuckled.

"Y/N. Now you know I'm fine as hell....I mean you did spend 2 months thirsting after me" Beyoncé said eyeing you before walking out the kitchen with Summer.

"I.... you know what...... I only did it to get them draws" you said following your girlfriend.

"Well you ended up getting more than that" she laughed.

/////

You had just got finished giving Summer a bath. Beyoncé was at a meeting so it was just you and Summer. You dried her off, putting her diaper and T-shirt onesie on. Lotioning her legs and arms on the changing table you and Bey had installed in the bathroom. You lifted summer up when you were done.

"Summer look at the cute baby" you said pointing her her in the mirror.

Summer grinned as she seen herself in the mirror, probably thinking its another baby. You sat her down on the counter before you took a picture of her, sending it to Beyoncé,her mom and your parents.

You: Princess Summer🥰

Mama: Grandma Love you muffin

Mama T: Precious baby

Mama T: I need to come get my grand baby

Dad: I'm so glad she don't look like you 😂

Beyoncé: Why my baby got on a boy shirt?