Im Grown

"Y/N you got another after this" your partner said.

"Alright" you said focusing on the tattoo you was doing.

At the moment you were tattooing a flower under some girl's boob. You've been doing tattoos since you were 18, learning from your uncle before he died. He gave his shop over to you and his son and now y'all run it together and business was great.

"That hurt" the girl said as you colored in the flower.

" almost done baby girl" you said through your surgical mask.

Beyoncé and her best friend skipped school to get a tattoo with they fake ID's.

"I really hope this work" Beyoncé said as they walked towards the tattoo shop.

"It is, we look like we bout 19 anyways. And I'm getting this damn tattoo today!" Janaya said.

They both walked in the shop just as you walked to the front to call your next client.

" wassup?" You asked them.

"We want to get a tattoo" Janaya said.

" alright, you got anything in mind? And I need to see some ID ladies" you said looking at Bey.

Beyoncé took her fake ID out giving it to you. You gave them a form to fill out before you took the next client to your room, coming back.

" ok so I'm gonna get this girl to help y'all out" you said.

" why you can't do our tattoos?" Beyoncé asked with a smirk.

" I can but she's just gonna help you with the design and pricing" you said.

.....

You didn't end up doing Beyoncé's tattoo because your last client wanted a big ass spiderweb from their shoulder to forearm. And bout time you were done it was closing time.

" we need to hire someone else because it get too crowded" you said to your cousin.

" yeah I'm gonna get someone for the front and keep Sarah on piercings permanent" Larry said.

" make sure she fine" you said as you packed up.

" why so you can fuck her and break her heart" he laughed.

" I don't break hearts.....only backs" you said putting your book bag on.

You and Larry closed up the shop before y'all went y'all separate ways. You got in your BMW before you headed home.

////

Bey couldn't get you out her head. Yesterday she turned down the guy that suppose to did her tattoo since you couldn't do it but Beyoncé really wanted you to be the one doing it so here so was, back at the shop again.

"And bitch you better get her number doing all this shit" Janaya said.

"Girl shut up, I tagged along on your hoe missions plenty of times" Bey said.

You walked in the shop with your coffee in your hand smelling like a pound of weed.

"Good morning" you said to everyone as you walked towards the back.