Mama

You had been in your room talking to your girlfriend, sending each other pictures  and other stuff. Your girlfriend just got back in town from her family trip and You was missing her like crazy. when your girlfriend asked to come over you ran downstairs to ask your mama.

"Hey ma, can Bey come over?" You asked.

"Yea when you clean up," she said not even looking up from her book.

Going back up to your room, you laid in bed, picking up the phone.

"Yea bae she said no"

///

"You sure she's going to give me a ride?" Your friend mark asked.

"Yeah bruh just come on" You said walking to the car.

"Hey mama,can my friend have a ride?" You asked.

"Y/N really, do it look like my car have a taxi sign on it or a lyft sticker. I'm really tired of yo pissy black ass offering rides, my car doesn't run off of love. I don't even like coming to pick you up" Yo mama snapped.

"Can you not be so loud with it, he right here ma!" You  said.

"Gurlll I don't give a damn! This my mouth"

"Come on give him a ride," You said.

"No Y/N, tell your friend, he needs to find another ride"

"Mama"

"I'm sorry baby but I can't give you a ride"

"It's alright, " mark said.

"My bad bruh" You said clappin your homeboy up.

You got in the car pulling out your phone. Yo mama smack you across the head as she was driving.

"  don't be offering no damn ride because I ain't doing it!" She said.

///

"It's Saturday you should be up and cleaning Y/N, you too Beyoncé. You been around long enough to know what's up" Your mom said opening your door

Beyoncé had her face tucked in the crook of Your neck with her leg thrown over you.

"Your mom is killing me," Beyoncé groaned.

"I know, she does this all the time and it's embarrassing," You said getting up out the bed.

////

"Are you cooking today?" You asked yo mama.

"No, it's food in there go make something," she said.

"No, it's not" you complained.

"Yes it is, might not be what you want, but It's food in there"

"Aye Grandma did you have lunch already? We should go get some lunch" You said going to your grandma who was in the living room.

"What you was thinking about having?" Your grandma asked.

"How about wendy's 4 for 4?"

"Sounds good to me"

////

"Can I hold the car to go to the store?" You asked.

"No, you can walk," she said cleaning her room.

"It's hot out there, I'll pass out as soon as I take a step out the door"

"Then you don't need to go to the store" she said.

You rolled your eyes before going to find your dad.

"Hey pops can I hold the car, your wife don't want me to hold her's"

"Yea, just be careful," he said giving you the keys.

You didn't even go straight to the store. Going to your girlfriend's house, you picked her up first before heading to the store.

////

Your mama was fussing at your older brother because he came home late. With your room door closed you laid in the dark talking to Beyoncé on the phone.

"Is she still fussing?" Bey asked.

"Yea, she goes on forever, when you done she's still talking"

"Get up and clean my damn house!" You mama said busting in yo room fussing.

"I didn't even do anything,"You said back.

"You know how it is baby , one person gets in trouble everyone else gets's in trouble," Beyoncé said laughing.
_____________________________
A/N: do anyone else mama does these things? Lol, mines used to do this all the fucking time.

Btw this was my very first oneshot🥰