Stop Playin With Me part 2

"WATCH ME BURN BEFORE YOU BITCHES SHOW ME LOVE!" You yelled out as you and Corey walked out of class.

"Uhn Uhn Y/N. Not today" one of the school security said.

"That's That youngboy Ms. Williams" You said.

"She don't know who that is stupid" Corey said as y'all walked to the cafeteria.

"Ha ass better get on board"

"You not finna wait on Beyoncé?" Corey asked.

"The fuck, it's chicken day" you said as you kept walking.

Getting to the cafeteria you and Corey got in line which was already long.

"Y/N!" Your other friend Mona yelled.

You looked around until you spotted Mona.

"There go that ass" she said.

You and Corey turned y'all head towards the entrance just as Tanya was walking. You looked around making sure bey wasn't around before you stared at Tanya's ass.

"I would not pull out" Corey said.

"I just wanna watch her dance" you said moving up in the line.

" Tanya or Beyoncé?"
Mona asked when she got over to you and Corey.

"Bey, it's always gone be her. Tanya too friendly and Bey not so I know she ain't gone talk to nobody" you said.

"Nobody what?" Bey asked as she walked up with Nicole.

"I said you won't talk to nobody because I'll break yo fuckin jaw" you said pulling Bey into a hug, kissing her neck.

"Why you wasn't waiting for me?" Bey asked.

" Bae it's chicken day, you know I had to be in the line" you said looking at her.

"Fat ass"

////

School was finally over and you couldn't wait to get home. But your teacher didn't let you go until you wrote all her notes since you was sleep the whole class period. You was walking through the halls when you seen Bey laughing with one of the teachers. Every girl in the school thought was cute. You sat there watching her act cute in shit but when you seen her bite her bottom lips you had to stop it there.

"Aye!" You said getting Beyoncé's attention.

"See you later Mr. Walker" bey said before she made her way over to you.

"What the fuck you doing?" You asked.

"waiting on you bae" she said.

"Beyoncé I'll snatch that lace front clean off your head, don't play with me man" you said.

Beyoncé laughed when you said you'll snatch her wig off.

"I ain't playing with yo long neck ass" you said as y'all walked out the school.

"Neck longer then yo dick" she mumbled.

"Oh yeah?" You said stopping.

"Don't call or text me talking bout you want some dick cuz you won't be getting none" you said continuing to walk to your car.

"Nooo baby I was just playing" Bey said grabbing your arm.

////

"Baby" Bey called out to you.

"Yeah?" You said looking at a video on your phone, laying in your bed.

"I know you said no dick but what about kisses?" She asked rubbing your leg.

"Yeah you can get them"

When you said that Beyoncé smiled before she straddled you. Hovering over you she kissed your soft lips but you didn't even kiss back.

"Y/N kiss meeee" she whined.

You sat there acting like you didn't hear her just to bother her. You moved your phone back in front of your face but Beyoncé slapped it out of your hand before she forcefully kissed you making you bust out laughing.

"You be wanting a kiss soooo bad but yo breath got hella kick back" you laughed.

"Fuck you stupid" she said smacking you.

__________________________

A/N:So today I was listening to "cater2u" and Beyoncé ain't had to go in like that, had yo reply it bout 5 moe times.