I hate your dad part 3

" thick Mami" you said squeezing Bey's thighs.

"That's baby weight" She said rubbing her swollen stomach.

" I don't care what it is I love it" you said biting the inside of her thigh.

Beyoncé ran her hand through your curly hair as you laid between her legs.

" I love your new haircut baby, it's sexy" bey said lightly gripping your hair.

" daddish?" You asked.

" very"

"Thank you baby" you said.

"Now get off my vagina I have to pee"Beyoncé said.

You hurried and got up so Bey could go used the bathroom.

Beyoncé was 5 months pregnant with a girl. Y'all couldn't wait for her to come, you went crazy and brought a bunch of baby stuff.

"I can't wait to go up to the mountains" Beyoncé said coming out the bathroom.

" yeah you're not snowboarding this year baby" you said.

" ughh. What if I be very careful?" She asked.

" no, I'm being serious. You can sit down on a sled" you said.

" that's no fun" bey mumbled.

////

" there goes my pregnant little sister" Nicki said running over to Bey.

" I love the fact that you're fucking glowing" Nicki said.

" that's what bad bitches do.....they glow" Beyoncé said smiling.

" dick head right behind me" Mike said to you as he came from outside.

You groaned before sitting down in the big recliner chair.

"Hey princess" David said coming in the house.

" hi daddy" Beyoncé smiled giving her dad a hug.

" how you been?" He asked.

" I've been great, been trying to get half of this album done before I go on maternity leave" Beyoncé said.

" i see you have a lot of interviews too"

"Yes and I hate them, they all ask the same thing" Bey said running her hand through her hair.

" you know I enjoy watching you and David go at it" Matt said to you.

" we haven't saying anything to each other in 8 months and I'll like to keep it that way" you said strolling through your phone.

"Y/N I hope you been taking good care of my daughter" Dianna said to you.

"Your daughter gets whatever she wants even if I tell her no" you said not looking up from your phone.

"Spoil her just like a daddy would" Matt said smirking at you.

Nicki smacked Matt in his chest when she realized what he was trying to do. You just smiled back at him. You knew he was gonna be at this the whole trip.

"Shut you Matthew" Bey said sitting on the long couch.

"Nobody and I mean nobody spoils Beyoncé better than me and that goes for everyone in this damn house" David said letting his eyes linger on you a little longer.

You just rolled your eyes getting out the recliner chair to sit next to Bey,Wrapping your arm around her.

" we both know I'm the best daddy" you whispered in her ear.