Class clown part 2

" why can't we have detention at your place? Like I be in school for 8 hours then I have to come to detention for an hour, I just want a different scenery" you said.

" oh goddddd Y/N why can't you shut up and just do your work" Beyoncé said.

" because you're very much distracting" you said.

" how? I'm sitting here doing nothing" Bey chuckled.

" first of all did you see your ass in that skirt today? You're fucking hot! Ms. Knowles I can drop so much dick in you that' you'll be full for weeks" you said looking at your teacher.

" you know I can report you for inappropriate conduct" Bey said.

"But you like it that's why you haven't did it yet. You're attracted to me, I can tell. I would take you in the teachers bathroom but I need room to get deep inside you so your place would be fine" you said smiling at  your teacher.

Beyoncé slowly got up gathering all her stuff together, she took her keys out her purse before walking towards the door.

"Let's go" she said.

You got up rushing out the class behind Beyoncé . Following her out the school, you beat her to her car.

" how do you know that's my car?"Beyoncé asked unlocking the door.

" I sometimes stalk you" you said getting in.

Once Bey was in her car she pulled out the parking lot. She honestly couldn't believe that she was about to have sex with you, her student! But she wanted it.

"And why do you keep saying you'll dick me down? You carry a strap on with you or something?" Beyoncé asked chuckling.

"It's a surprise" you said.

......

"Oh you fancy, you live in a gated community" you said getting out the car.

" my dad got me this house" Beyoncé said walking up to the front door unlocking it.

"So you're a rich kid. You look like a daddy's little girl" you chuckled.

" yeah whatever. Get naked" Beyoncé bluntly said.

" woah, I'm usually the demanding one" you said taking off your jacket.

" well you're in a whole different house today baby" Bey said pulling you by your shirt kissing you.

Your hands went straight to her ass cuffing both her cheeks. You couldn't wait to fuck her, the more you thought about it the harder you got.

" take those pants off" Beyoncé said.

You was always the dominant one during these type of moments but for some reason you were being very submissive to Bey.

When you took your pants off Beyoncé's eyes where right on your dick. She couldn't believe you actually had a dick but that wasn't going to scare her off from riding that dick.

" fuckkk yes" Beyoncé moaned seeing how big you was.

" you're so big baby" she said.

" yeah I told you it was a surprise"

Bey pushed you down on the couch before she started undressing.

" I would've had you to eat me out but we don't have time for that, I need you in me" Bey said.

Beyoncé straddled yo lap before lowering herself on you.

" shit" you mumbled.

" oh my god you're big" She moaned.

Beyoncé felt so good riding your dick, her pussy felt so amazing, too amazing at that. You groaned when she started slamming down harder on your dick. And then that's when it dawn to you why she felt the way she did.

"We forgot a condom" you said as Beyoncé kept riding you.

Beyoncé didn't say anything at all she just kept riding your dick as her hand ran over your breast.

" we forgot a condom" you said again.

"Fuck them" Beyoncé finally said.

that's all you needed to hear, you got up laying Beyoncé on the couch because entering her again. You pushed inside her until you was balls deep inside, sitting there for awhile.

"FUCKKKKK" Beyoncé moaned when you pushed in.

She felt so full, she loved the way how you stretched her out. You started pounding inside Her. She wrapped her arms around you moaning in your ear.

"Don't stop baby, keep going please" Beyoncé whimpered in you ear.

You felt Bey clench around you as she let out a cry, her nails raking down your back as she came.

" mmm, fuckkk" you moaned as you came.

/////

Today you felt good, you were pretty damn happy. As usual you came to last late and instead of sitting in your assigned seat you sat in the back. Beyoncé didn't even noticed you until she heard laughter.

" oh no Y/N, up here" Beyoncé said.

" come on Knowles I'm having a good fucking day, please don't fuck it up" you said.

"Now"

" damn you're so damn strict" you said as you grabbed you bookbag going to your seat.

" well maybe if you stop acting like a little kid you can sit with the rest of your classmates" Beyoncé said.

" oh but I wasn't a kid when I was deep in them guts last night, you was calling me daddy like you came out my nut sack" you said making the whole class laugh.

If looks could kill you would've been dead the way Beyoncé was looking at you. You knew you just started some shit.