Bite Me

" baby stopppp" Beyoncé laughed.

" give me a kiss, I just want one kiss" You said smiling.

Beyoncé moved across the room standing in the corner smirking at You.

"If you want that kiss you're gonna have to get it" Beyoncé said.

"Well let's take this outside" You said.

You went outside and Bey was already waiting for you.

"No jumping from trees" You said before shapeshifting into a big werewolf.

You looked over at Beyoncé before she took off.? You was right behind her. Beyoncé looked back to see You was right on her ass. Not paying attention Beyoncé was clothes line by a thick tree branch. Hitting the ground hard it didn't do nothing to her but she did break the tree branch.

" bae you ok?" You asked running over to her.

" yeah I'm fine" she chuckled.

You helped Beyoncé off the floor, dusting the dirt off her. Beyoncé blushed when she seen You in nothing but a sports bra.

" you always doing that. I'm that sexy" you asked pulling her closer ignoring the ice cold hand on your skin.

"Very fucking sexy" Bey said pulling you down for a kiss.

Beyoncé pushed You back into the tree before attacking your neck with kisses. You tilted your head to the side giving better access to your neck. Ever since Bey bit you on your neck, it's like you was addicted to her bites. Beyoncé's bite releases endorphins which feels very good to You.

" you want me to bite you so bad" Beyoncé chuckled.

" come on bae, please?" You asked.

Beyoncé looked at you , her eyes turning black just thinking about your blood in her mouth. You pulled Bey closer to you, waiting for her to bite you . Beyoncé grabbed the back of Your neck before sinking her teeth into your neck, moaning at the taste of your blood. Your grip on Beyoncé's arms got tighter as You squeezed them. But the only person that was in some sort of pain was You.The bite felt good but it hurt at the same time.

" fuck that felt so good. I wanna take you back to mines now" You said when Bey pulled away.

" how about another time" Beyoncé said licking over the bite, her venom healing the wound.

///

"What kind of party is this? Like why we dressed like this?" You asked.

" it's a party that you'll love baby" Beyoncé said smiling at you.

You had on one of them fishnet shirt with some black leather pants that hugged your dick a bit too much. And Beyoncé had on a short leather dress, y'all looked like two goth kids since that was the theme of the party.

" it's like a vampire thing, some invite humans but mostly they bring their mate with them" Bey said as they walked through the woods.

It was more like a private thing so the party is always hosted at this abandon mansion. As they walked together they seen a few people heading the same way.

" and what they do? Bey don't tell me we swinging because I don't want to share you" You said.

" they actually do that too but you don't have to join. It's just me and you baby, I don't want to share you either and I know a few will be dying to sink their teeth in you"

" before I met you I used to come here, I always used to end up in bed with this older couple" Beyoncé said remembering the threesome she had with the old vampire couple, they were rough with her and she loved it.