Night out

You and Beyoncé was invited to this new club that opened up in the city, one of Your friends own the place so y'all were getting in for free. Bey was in the guest room getting her hair done by her hairstylist while You sat in the room playing the game. You already had on your outfit and your hair was up in a high ponytail. You was just waiting on your girlfriend. Your outfit was simple, you was stepping out with a Balenciaga jacket, some black jeans, and some Balenciaga shoes.

  Your outfit was simple, you was stepping out with a Balenciaga jacket, some black jeans, and some Balenciaga shoes

(Your outfit)

Taking a few pictures of yourself you went in the guess room to see if Bey was ready. Beyoncé was putting on her dress when You came in.

"Ouuu baby girl! You looking like something to eat right now" You said making Beyoncé and her hairstylist chuckle.

Beyoncé dress was very revealing but sexy and You didn't mind At all because you knew you had a bad bitch and you know how to fight.

(Beyoncé's dress)

"Bae do you like my hair?" Beyoncé asked.

" love it" You smiled.

Beyoncé sat down holding her shoes out to You so you could put them on for her, which you always did for her.

......

" damn this shit packed" You said getting out the car.

"Definitely" Beyoncé said grabbing Your hand before crossing the street.

Walking towards the entrance everyone was looking at them, yelling bey's name as they gave the bouncer their names before entering. You led them over to the vip section where your friend was.

"Yo wassup man" Cole said clapping You up before hugging Beyoncé.

"What's good. Where them drinks at bruh?" You asked.

"Come on cuz a few of us about to head to the dance floor anyways" Cole said.

" Ou, I don't mind dancing. Where's your wife?" Bey asked.

" she's over there with sasha and Jamie" he said.

Beyoncé walked away from the both of y'all  going over to the girls.

" this shit packed tonight" You said.

" hell yeah, and a bunch of bad bitches" Cole said looking at the girl's ass who passed by them.

"Nigga you wild. You better stop for Megan come slap the shit outta you" You laughed.

"Yeah like the time Bey slapped the dog shit outta you at Stanley's wedding" Cole laughed.

"Nigga shut up and come buy my drink" You said.

/////

You stood in one spot sipping on your drink as Beyoncé danced on you. You wasn't a dancer so you was basically Bey's personal pole.

"Oh my God! I love this song" She.

"I don't know what it is that you've done to me But it's caused me to act in such a crazy way Whatever it is that you do when you do what you're doing
It's a feeling that I don't understand" Beyoncé sung to you.

"Cause my heart starts beating triple time With thoughts of loving you on my mind I can't figure out just what to do
When the cause and cure is you" you sung back.

Beyoncé had her arms wrapped around Your neck while your free hand rested on her hip as they sung the chorus together. You ran your hand over Her ass and back up to her waist.

" put that drink down and hold me" Beyoncé said.

You just downed the rest of your drink before you  just dropped it on the nearby table, wrapping both your arms around Beyoncé . The song finally ended and Bey just stood leaning against You while you leaned on the wall randomly talking over the music.

" excuse me, excuse me" the guys said brushing up on Beyoncé as he passed by.

You pulled Beyoncé closer towards you so she wouldn't be in the way. You watched the guy as he walked by again doing the same thing. You had already peep game, every nigga done did it once in their life. Where they brush up on the girl like it ain't no room. Looking at the guy and his friends who were a few inches away from them.

"Let that nigga do that shit again" You said to yourself.

It wasn't even 2 minutes later the guy was coming back. You moved Bey out the before forcefully pushing the guy sending him flying to the ground before you turned your attention to the dude friends. You wasn't worrying about the guy on the ground, he was still trying to catch his breath.

"Don't fuckin try me dawg, don't try my face like that" You said.

" baby come on, we can go" Beyoncé said when she seen the guys standing there.

Seeing the commotion Cole had the dj to cut the music so he can see what was going on.

" yo what's going on?" Cole asked.

"Nothing bruh, Me and Bey finna get outta here" You said clapping Cole up before grabbing Beyoncé's hand leaving the club.

" you knocked the wind out of that guy baby " Beyoncé chuckled.

" should've knocked his ass out" You said going to open the car door for Her before walking around to the drivers seat getting in yourself.

" my superwoman. I love you baby" Beyoncé said caressing your face.

" love you too"

——————————————————
A/N: which story update y'all want next? Leave it in the comments