Never had a bad girl part 2

" is your mom here?" Beyoncé asked as she followed You inside the house.

" naw I asked her could she leave" You said walking to your room.

Beyoncé didn't expect Your house to be this nice inside because it looked like shit outside.

" I'm not even gonna lie to you Baby girl.... I'm tryna fuck" You said looking at her.

"Yeah I know"  bey said pulling her dress off leaving her in just panties.

You walked over to  Beyoncé picking her before laying her on your bed. Beyoncé sat up on her elbows watching You strip in front of her. Your body was literally covered in tattoos.

" come take these off" You said talking about Your briefs.

Beyoncé moved to the end of the bed sitting in front of you. Pulling down your briefs she gasped seeing the size of your dick. She grabbed your dick putting the tip in her mouth.

" I know you can take more than that ma" You said looking down at Beyoncé.

You pushed Beyoncé's head down and you was surprised when she took all of you in her mouth.

"Fuck! Lil baby got a deep throat" You said.

////

" you let her take your virginity!? Bey she's not calling you back" Nicki said.

" Nicki just because it happened to you doesn't mean it's going to happen to me" Beyoncé said putting her stuff in her locker.

" they know each other, all guys act just like their friends" she said.

" ok Nicki" Beyoncé said leaving her friend.

Getting to class Bey sat in her regular seat right by the bookshelf.

You: you gonna let me pick you up after school or will I be out of place?

Beyoncé: no you can come get me, I wanted to see you anyways♥️

You: oh you miss ah nigga already.

You: must done hit a nerve yesterday🤪

Beyoncé: lol, w.e

Beyoncé: I'll text you when I go on lunch break.

......

You stood outside your car waiting on Bey. A bunch of kids just starting at you as they walked by. Some even stayed around thinking you was there to beat the hell out of somebody.

Walking out with Nicki a smile grew on Beyoncé's face when she seen You waiting for her.

"Told you" Beyoncé said with a smirking.

"Wassup baby" You said smiling when Bey got closer.

"Hi" Bey smiled wrapping her arms around Your neck before pecking your lips.

Everyone was shocked when Beyoncé kissed You. You looked around  making eye contact with a few people as you did so. You opened the door for Her, making sure she was in before closing it.

" you coming to my house?" You asked once you got in the car.

"Yeah" Beyoncé said smiling towards you.

You zoomed out the parking lot blasting your music.

////

"Mama said take the garbage out nigga" Clarence said when You walked in the house.