Doctor Y/N

"Come on baby we're going to see mama" Beyoncé Said as she got her son dressed.

Beyoncé grabbed the baby Cantu before applying some on Kayden's hair. He went to whining when Bey started rubbing the cream in his hair.

"Ok,ok I'm done" she said kissing his cheek.

Beyoncé strapped him in his bouncer sitting him in front of the tv as she got dressed. Putting on some dark blue jeans and a white loose button up bey slipped on her black flats. Picking Kayden up she grabbed his baby bag and her car keys before heading out the door.

You met Beyoncé 4 years ago when you graduated med school. It was in the summer and you went right into your residence, she had broke her foot and you was the one treating her. You couldn't let her leave without getting her number.

"Dr. Y/L/N you have an old patient that wants to see you" one of the nurses said sticking their head in your office.

"Ah ok send them in" you said closing your laptop.

You smiled when you seen Beyoncé and your son come in.

"What are you two doing here?" You asked getting up to grab your son but kissing Beyoncé's lips in the process.

"Came to have lunch with you of course" she Said.

"Hi baby boy. Been good for mommy today" you said talking to your son.

"Hell no. He always gives me a hard time when you're not around" Beyoncé pouted.

"Babe, it's not like that. He probably just love when we're together and can sense the love" you said.

"That's your twin" bey said sitting down on the couch.

You smiles when Kayden pressed his lips against your cheek. Kissing his cheek back you grabbed your wallet from your desk before getting up.

"Let's go get lunch" you said adjusting your son on your hip.

.....

" bae he's only 9 months he can't eat that" Beyoncé said.

" Bey he can start eating table food and all I'm giving him is mash potatoes and corn" you said feeding your son.

" his stomach probably can't take that right now"

" I'm a Doctor"

" You're a fucking surgeon not pediatrician" Beyoncé snapped.

" give him to me" she said.

You sat there ignoring Beyoncé as you continued to feed Kayden. He was loving the food especially the mash potatoes. He got mad when you ate.

"Hey this is my food that I'm sharing with you. Calm down" you chuckled.

Kayden went reaching for the spoon himself, trying to take it out your hand.

" I got it. Here"you said giving him more.

"Mmm" Kayden said kicking his little legs.

You looked over a Beyoncé and she had completely stop eating and was now into her phone. You rolled your eyes and continued eating. You asked for the check when you were done.

"Are you going to take that home?" You asked Bey but she didn't reply to you.

You cleaned Kayden's mouth before grabbing his baby bag and the check, getting up to go pay. Beyoncé walked out the restaurant while you paid for lunch. Getting to the car your strapped Kayden down in his car seat, turning on the tv in the back of the seat. The ride back to the hospital was silent except for the noise coming from the tv in the back. Once you had done parked the car Beyoncé got out going around to get Kayden.

" I got him" you said.

" we're not going back inside. I'm going home" She said.

" that's fine, I'll walk y'all to the car" you said picking up Kayden who was already knocked out.

Beyoncé unlocked her door getting in while you strapped Kayden in. After you was done you opened Beyoncé's door, leaning over so that you was in her face.

" I don't care that you're upset with me, I still love you like crazy. You're just very protective and cautious about everything because you're a first time mother and that's normal but you got to let him try new things baby. Love you" you said pecking her lips.

" So Much" you said kissing her again, this time longer until she finally returned the kiss back.

" Love you too" she mumbled.

" see you when I get home" you said smiling at Beyoncé making her blush.