Soulmates

"Y/N!" Your dad shouted.

" yes dad?" You answered walking inside the kitchen.

" go to the store and get me two packs of beers boy" he said.

"I'm a girl and it's raining outside" you said.

"Do it look like I care! Go get them damn beers" he said throwing an empty can at you.

you ran out the kitchen quickly, grabbing your fanny pack and shoes you walked out the house. Putting your hoodie over your head you started your walk to the store. Your dad was a big time alcoholic and that's one of the reasons why your mom left but you always questioned why your mom didn't take you too. You didn't like living with your dad, all he did was drink and yell. You were born different from other girls so your dad took it upon himself to start calling you a boy, you were tired of it you're 17 and  shouldn't be living like this.

"Hey joey" you Said walking inside the store.

"What's up little lady"

" just grabbing my dad some beers" you said grabbing two cases of beer.

"He's not putting his hands on you right?" Joey asked.

"Not Really, he just pushes me around and jack me up. But he yells a lot" you said going up to the counter paying for the drinks.

"Well you be safe" he said before you left out the store.

On your way back home you felt that familiar burning sensation in your left arm. Pulling up your sleeve you seen a little smiley face on her wrist, You smiled at the drawing. It was your soulmate. The drawing started when You were 14, you didn't know what it was, it actually scared the shit out of you. But a bunch of people you talked to about it told you not to worry about it, they said that it was normal. Her name is Beyoncé , she's 3 years older than You, she told you a lot about herself but she was a very busy person.

"Got your beers dad" you said walking inside the house.

"Put them in them refrigerator" he yelled from his seat while sipping a four loko. You put the beers in the refrigerator before you went upstairs to your room, you made sure to lock your door before you went to find a marker. You always wrote back to Beyoncé when you was away from your dad. He hated the whole soulmate thing, he thought Your mother was his soulmate but she wasn't that's why she left to go be with her actual soulmate, but again the same question cross your mind " why didn't your mother take you along with her?" Your dad ended up finding his soulmate but she denied him and everyone knows once your soulmate denies you the connection is broken. So now he just drink his poor life away while you took care of everything in the house.

"What's up baby girl" you wrote on your arm.

"Hi Y/N?"

" I liked the little smiley face you drew on my wrist, it was cute" you wrote out with a smile.

" yeah some guy came in to get a tattoo and he wanted that on his forearm and for some reason it reminded me of you" she said.

" aweee, that's cute that you think about me"

" we're soulmates, that's all I do" Beyoncé said.

"But how was your day though?"Bey asked.

" same usual day. But sadly I have work tomorrow"  you wrote with a sad face behind it.

" I know you hate your job but when we finally can be together I promise I'll take you far away from that place.

" I don't hate my job, it's a get away from my dad( sometimes) but I don't like"

You heard your dad coming upstairs, you jumped off your bed unlocking the door before running towards your hiding spot in your closest knowing your dad was drunk and coming upstairs to start some shit with you. You could've kept the door locked but he'll just get mad and break it then you wouldn't have privacy.

" Y/N!" Her dad shouted.

"Y/N? You still there?" Bey wrote when she didn't get a reply from her last message.

You had left the marker on your bed so you couldn't write back. Your dad walked in your room spotting the marker on her bed.

"Writing that fucking soulmate again!? How about I just cut your damn arm off huh!? You better get your ass out here right Fucking now boy!" he shouted.

You didn't move you stayed in your spot, you didn't want your dad to beat you. You kept quiet as you hid behind the boarded wall.