Chanel

"What time will you be back home baby?" Beyoncé asked you.

"Later tonight, I won't be long" you said looking at your wife.

"Well you look good baby" she said.

"My drip drippy?" You asked as you posed for your wife.

"Very" she then laughed.

"Thank you bae" you said walking over to her, kissing her lips.

"Well while you out I'm gonna roll me a fat ass blunt" she said smiling.

"Don't have too much fun without me" you said kissing her again before leaving.

.......

You sat at the bar sipping on drink as you stared at the blonde on the other side on the room. She's been making eye contact with you the whole time. You smirked at her when y'all made eye contact again. You finished off your drink before you made your way over to the woman.

"Bout time you can over here" she said smiling at you.

"Oh so you were waiting on me? Figured" you chuckled as you sat next to her.

"But what's your name beautiful?" You asked.

"It's Chanel, yours?" She asked.

"It's Y/N"

Chanel looked at you before her eyes caught the ring on your finger.

"Oh so you're married" she said with a smirk.

"Yeah I am.... that's stopping you?" You asked.

"Don't have anything to do with me" she chuckled.

"I like the sound of that" you said.

"So could I invite you back to my hotel room or is your wife expecting you home?" She asked.

"My wife isn't home at the moment so we definitely can get out of here" you said.

Chanel got up grabbing your hand before walking out the bar, you bit your lip as you looked at her ass In the fitted dress.

"My car is over there" you said pointing towards your Range Rover.

"Oh daddy got moneyyy" she chuckled.

"Something like that" you chuckled, unlocking the door.

"I know you spoil your wife" she said getting in.

"She definitely is" you laughed.

/////

Getting to Chanel hotel room, as soon as you where in the room she was attacking your lips. Being very We aggressive with you, she ripped your shirt.

"Damn" you said.

Chanel pulled you towards the room, pushing you on the bed. She climbed on top of you attacking your neck. When she kissed your spot it sent chills through your body. Your hands travelled down to her ass, giving it a hard smack.

" Ou the felt good" she moaned out.

Chanel moved off you so she could remove your pants and boxer. She took your dick into her mouth like she was hungry or something.

"Damn" you murmured as you watched her suck your dick.

You laid on the bed as Chanel ate yo lap up. She moved down to your balls sucking on them before running her tongue back up to the tip of your dick.

"Just like that, keep sucking that dick" you said moving her hair behind her ear.

Chanel slowly took every inch in her mouth, gagging on your dick making you groan out loud. Chanel then stood up to take her dress off.

"No,no. Let me do that" you said getting up.

Chanel couldn't keep her hand off your dick as you took her dress off.

"You're beautiful" you said kissing her neck before removing her bra.

You pushed her down on the bed before you pushed her legs apart.

"Wait, let me take these off" she said trying to remove her panties.

"Naw keep them on ma" you said moving her hand out the way.

You moved her panties to the side, running your dick through her folds.

"I need you so bad daddy" Chanel moaned as she bit her lower lip.

You lined yourself at her entrance before slowly pushing in. Moaning at how tight she was.

"Oh my God you're so deep" Chanel said pulling you closer.

You thrusted in and out of Chanel, loving the feeling of her pussy.

"Fucking me without a condom, I just might join the family" Chanel chuckled.

"Uhn uhn, this nut going in your mouth" you said as you picked up your pace.

Chanel had her legs wide open as you dropped dick in her. Giving her slow and hard strokes, you wanted her to feel every inch. You moved your hand down to her pussy, rubbing on her clit with your thumb. Chanel closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of you inside her. Feeling herself get closer she pushed you away before switching positions. Sinking down on your dick, she rode your dick on her feet.

"You like that don't you?"

"Yeah" you said as you looked up at her.

"Yo wife can't do this, she ain't got no pussy like this" Chanel said.

"Ahh, hell naw" you moaned.

Chanel rested on her legs as she slowly started riding your dick.

"I'm so close baby" she said as she pinched her nipples.

"Me too baby" you said with your eyes closed.

Chanel rested her hands on your stomach, picking up her pace again as she rode you. She moaned out your name as she came.

" I'm cumming" you said.

Chanel quickly moved off you before your dick was back in her mouth. You pushed her head all the way down before shooting your load in the back of her throat.

" fuckkk Bey" you groaned as you came.

Swallowing your cum she then sat up looking at you.

"Baeeeee I told you not to call me by my real name" Beyoncé said.

"Oh shit.... I forgot baby, I was in the moment" you said sitting up.

"I knew yo block head ass was going to do that too" she said.

Beyoncé wanted to spice things up with you for your birthday. You brought it up to her how your cousin's wife gave him a free pass and that got the taste slapped outta yo mouth by Beyoncé. She informed you that she was yo only pass. So instead of letting you sleep with some bitch she dressed up as another female, role playing for you.

"I enjoyed it though" you smiled at your wife.

"Yeah I know.... but just remember don't go doing it for real or you'll be meeting your maker" she said before pecking your lips.