Double Crazy

You was living your best life right now, you're on your way to becoming a billionaire. You're a professional MMA fighter, you had your own cannabis company and I clothing line. You had two beautiful kids but you really haven't been cherishing your life lately. You recent started back fucking with your baby mama Beyoncé but then your other baby mama Onika called you one night and you laid that pipe on her as well. So now you're back fucking your baby mamas and they had no idea.

"Yo thick ass" you said smacking Nicki's butt while she laid on her bed.

"Damn you beat my shit up, I don't even feel like moving" she said.

"That's good dick for ya"

" I'll be back to pick London up later when I get out of the gym" you said putting on your pants.

" you gonna have to bad ass son too?" Nicki asked.

" duh, it's my weekend" I said.

"Make sure I get my baby iPad back instead" she said getting off the bed.

"Shut up, I brought that anyways" you said to your baby mama.

" you can get out" she said.

" I don't care, imma be right back over here when you want some dick" you laughed walking out.

////

"Mama is Jordan coming?" Your daughter asked you as y'all walked in your house.

" yes baby, his mommy is bringing him right now" you said.

You was blessed with beautiful kids. London(4) was just like her loud mouth mama, had Nicki's attitude and all and London definitely was a fashionista.

 London(4) was just like her loud mouth mama, had Nicki's attitude and all and London definitely was a fashionista

Jordan(6) on the other hand was just like you. Had your temper but with Beyoncé's attitude. And he was a trouble maker at times.

You met Beyoncé at one of your fights

You met Beyoncé at one of your fights. When you won your match you seen her out in the crowd and stopped to get her number. You had a lot of balls that night and those were the same balls Beyoncé was licking that night. Ever since then you and bey have been on and off and when you and Beyoncé broke up for good that's when you met Nicki. You seen her on Instagram and her ass just drew you in, till this day you think she trapped you but. But you'll do anything for the both of them.

London left you downstairs to go play in the toy room. You took a hit of your pen, only using it when the kids were over instead of smoking trees. You got up to answer the door when you heard knocking.

"Ma!" Jordan shouted hugging your lower half.

"Wassup lil man" you said kissing his head.

"London in the game room waiting on you" you said to your son.

And with that being said Jordan took off running upstairs.

"How you doing beautiful?" You smiled at her.

"Pretty good, I miss you though" Beyoncé said pecking your lips.

" me too" you said pulling her inside.

"Nooooo,I can't stay" Beyoncé chuckled.

" girl stop playing and come get bust down real quick" you said dragging her to the kitchen.

////

Nicki was calling your phone to check up on her daughter but you ended up leaving your phone downstairs with the kids.

"Mama phone ringing" London said.

" give it here" Jordan said to his little sister.

" boy this my mommy and I know how to answer the phone" London said rolling her eyes.

" pissy" Jordan said.

" hiiii mommy" London said smiling big.

" hey princess, where's mama?" Nicki asked.

" she upstairs with Jay mommy" London said.

"Doing what!?" Nicki asked.

" we can't see" Jordan said.

"Oh hell no" Nicki said getting up.

Nicki hung up the phone with her daughter before she was on her way to yo house. You was laid up with Bey naked in your bed, after you fucked her last night she came back for more in the morning.

"When you gone stop playing and get back with me?" You asked.

" Y/N you know you don't want to be with me" Beyoncé said getting up to put back on her clothes.

" I do bae" you said putting on nothing but your sports bra and sweatpants.

"Maaaaa! Somebody at the door" Jordan yelled.

You went downstairs to get the door, seeing that bright red hair you cussed yourself.

" wassup"you said opening the door but not too wide.

" who car that is because it ain't yours" Nicki said.

" don't start this shit now, my kids right there" you said.

"Don't start? WHY YOU UPSTAIRS WITH HER!?" Nicki said punching you.

" Onika chill out man" you said grabbing her hand.

"Nicki started swinging on you, punching you in your back and shit.

The kids sitting there watching. Beyoncé came downstairs when she heard yelling. Seeing Nicki fight you she went over to break it up.

" what's going on?" Bey asked.

" nothing at all" you said redoing your hair in a bun.

" you still fuckin her because I am too and I'm trying to see what the fuck is going on" Nicki said.

" oh you still fucking her? Pussy bitch you just told me you wanted to be with me" Beyoncé said swinging on you hitting you right in yo cheek.

"BE WITH HER!!" Nicki yelled.

You covered your face as they beat you up, in all honesty you deserved everything since you been playing both of them. You tried to let them get their little anger hits out but it was over when one of them hit you in the eye.

"Mad back the fuck up!" You said pushing both of them back.

" I can't believe you was playing us like that Y/N, what the hell" Beyoncé said out of breath.

" you nothing but a fuck nigga. LONDON! Let's go princess" Nicki said calling her daughter over before leaving.

"Lets go jay, we leaving" Beyoncé said.

Watching your baby mamas leave with your kids you closed the door before sitting on the couch, you head was throbbing.