In The Making

" I knew we was gonna get that deal" Beyoncé said as y'all walked towards the elevator together.

"How?" You asked pressing the button.

"Because I was there" she grinned before walking on the elevator.

"I made the deal a lot moe juicy for them" Beyoncé said.

"Ohhhh, so you tryna you can do it Better than me?" You chuckled.

"I already did. Y/N be honest, you ain't start getting this many clients until I became your assistant" Beyoncé said looking at you.

"You seen yourself? I'll sign a deal offered by you too"

Exiting the elevator you walked Bey to her car and opening her door for her.

"Why you looking at me like that?" Beyoncé chuckled.

"You gone come see me tonight? You asked biting your lower lip as you leaned on her car door.

"Why? You want me to come see you?" She asked.

"Stop playin, you know I do" you said.

"I don't know, I'll see" She said reaching for her door to close it.

////

"You creep as fuck Bey" you said walking in her office.

"What happened boo?" Beyoncé asked playing dumb.

"You know what I'm talking about" you said looking at her.

"You was suppose to come see me"

"Ouuuu, I forgot. I really did but I'll make it up to you when we go to lunch.

"Beyoncé stop playing games with me girl"

"Y/N what are these games you keep speaking of?" Beyoncé said in a proper tone.

"Keep playin" you said pointing at her before walking out.

You walked to your office, walking in just in time to answer your phone. Pressing the speaker button, you sat down in your chair.

"Y/L/N" you answered.

"Hello, it's Arthur from better day inc. I just got your message and I'm very interested in getting into business with you" he said.

"Yes of course! I'll have my assistant to fly out to New York to go over the contract with you" you said leaning back in your chair.

"I'm actually on the jet flying to
California so I could come to your office" he suggested.

"Yeah, Beyoncé will definitely get you sorted out with the paper work" you said.

You said bye before hanging up to call Beyoncé.

"Yes daddy" Beyoncé answered.

"Ouu, I like the sound of that" you grinned.

"But I have Arthur coming in over to sign a deal and I need you to work your magic.

"Alright but will we have time for lunch?" She asked.

"Yesss"

....

You didn't see Beyoncé until you were walking out of your office heading towards the elevator. The two of you never had the chance to have lunch since Arthur kept Bey longer than needed.

"I'm soooo tireddd and I'm not helping that man no moe with his nasty ass" Beyoncé said grabbing your arm.

"Yeah you look worn out" you said getting in the elevator.

"I wanted you to be the reason for that but shit was hectic" She said leaning on you.

"What chu meannnn, I still can" you said.

"I wanna go straight home, I don't wanna drive no where" She said walking off the elevator.

"You see, there you go with the games. You know I can pull up on you"

You walked Bey to her car as usual, letting her get in as you stood in the door way.

"Alright Y/N you can come over" She said grinning at you.

.......

You pulled up in Beyoncé's parking lot, she met you at the entrance and you followed her towards her apartment.

"When I finally get to see your crib" you.

"Yeah. And make sure you take off your shoes" Bey said opening her door.

"I need a tour" you said taking off your slides.

"Yo ass just tryna be noisy" She said chuckling.

"Noisyyy? Bey when you first came to my house you didn't even ask for a tour, you showed yourself around" you said.

"Whateva Y/N, come on" she said.

After Beyoncé showed you around you two sat on the couch with a bottle of Hennessey just talking about random stuff. As Bey was talking, you couldn't stop your mind from wondering.

"Why you don't wanna be with me?" You asked.

"Because you sleep with a lot of females and I'm not about to be one of them" she said.

"What? Bey I swear to you that I don't do that anymore...... ok not gonna lie I got my dick sucked bout five days ago but that was it" you said drunkenly.

" I'll treat you so fuckin good, you won't have to work no more, I'll spoil the shit outta you and you'll get some bomb ass dick when ever you want it" you said looking at her.

"I need time, affection, loyalty, and commitment. The gifts and dick are just side orders of what I actually need" she said.

"Bey. I can give you all that and I want to"

"My head hurt so I'm finna go to bed. You can take the guest room,you drunk and I don't want you driving" Beyoncé said before picking up the two cups and henny bottle to put them in the kitchen.

Beyoncé came back with two water bottles, giving you one before walking to her room. Leaving you stuck on the couch.

_____________________________
A/N: this my favorite Beyoncé meme😭😭😭🤣 shit so fuckin funny man.

_____________________________A/N: this my favorite Beyoncé meme😭😭😭🤣 shit so fuckin funny man