Youtuber part 2

"So I have a surprise for y'all. Many of you have been waiting for this moment and now you have it. So welcome to my channel where I do whatever the fuck I want because I-"

"I'm Bey!" You shouted  hopping in cameras view cutting her off.

"Baeee. Don't steal my shit" Beyoncé said before cutting to her intro.

" ok so today I have my sexy ass zaddy here with me" Beyoncé said wrapping her hand around your throat.

"If you guys didn't know, we've been dating for about 2 months now" she said with a smile.

"Can't believe it's already 2 months though " you said laughing.

"Right! But anyways she came all the way from the UK just to see me so I have her to myself for 3 whole weeks"  Beyoncé said said pulling you into a hug, resting your head on her titties.

" y'all already you know what that means" you said wiggling your eyebrows at the camera.

"If you play your cards right" Bey said pushing you away.

"So today We're going to be doing the no hands challenge. And I'm so Fucking excited about this" Bey squealed.

"She's gonna lose because she's addicted to me already" you said.

"But if you're not comfortable with two females kissing... fuck you and keep it moving" you said.

"PERIODT!" Beyoncé said.

Beyoncé got up putting the camera somewhere else so it gave a better angle of y'all. You stood there waiting for Bey, laughing when she stood in front of you because how short she was.

" you're so short" you laughed.

"Whateva nigga" she laughed.

" but let's get down to business"

You moved closer to Bey, letting your lips connect with hers. Beyoncé let out a moan, she bit your bottom lip, letting her tongue roam your mouth you moved your hands to grab her but you remember it was a challenge. You felt yourself growing through your sweats, sucking on her tongue you couldn't take it anymore. You wrapped your hand around Beyoncé's throat as you kissed her. She gripped your shirt in her hand before you picked her up. Feeling your dick press against her, she pressed herself more into you. Moving over to the bed you laid her down on the bed.

"You lost baby" she giggled looking up at you.

"I don't care" you mumbled before attacking her neck.

You pulled her tights and panties off at the same time before throwing it on the floor. Looking down at her pussy you felt your dick jump.

"Can I taste you?" You asked kissing her inner thigh looking at her.

"Yessss" she moaned.

You kissed her pussy lips before you dragged your tongue between her slit. Beyoncé legs immediately closed on your head. You pulled her legs apart holding it them down.

"Oh my god Y/N" Beyoncé moaned.

You looked up and Beyoncé was completely naked, not seeing when she took her shirt and bra off. Sticking a finger in her pussy as you ate her out.

"Fuck me please" Beyoncé begged.

You got up taking your clothes off. You smirked seeing Beyoncé's face when she seen your dick. Yeah Beyoncé seen plenty of dick pics from you but it was different in person, like your dick was big as fuck.

"Ouu, That ain't gone fit" she said.

"I'll make it fit" you said grabbing her legs pulling her to the end of the bed.

You ran your dick between her folds before pushing in her slowly. Beyoncé moaned out pulling away.

"Don't run from it baby" you said holding her in place.

You leaned over kissing her before sliding all the way inside her before letting her adjust.

" Damn You tight as hell" you said looking down at your girlfriend.

You started thrusting your hips at a steady pace making sure Bey felt every inch. Taking her left nipple in your mouth you sucked on it making her moan.

"Babyyyy..... yo dick so good" Beyoncé moaned.

You sat up bending Beyoncé knees to her chest before you started pounding in her pussy.

"Right there daddy, don't stop" Beyoncé moaned out.

Wiping the sweat from your forehead you picked up your pace as you felt her walls squeeze around your dick.

"Baby I'm about to cum" Beyoncé said looking up at you.

" cum for me baby" you said as you kept your pace.

Bey came all over your dick and you right after her, cumming all inside her.

"Damn" you said out of breath as you pulled out of her before laying down.

Beyoncé laid there for awhile before she got up grabbing the wipes to clean herself.

"Remind me to go to Walmart tomorrow" Beyoncé said to you.

"Shid, I might forget myself" you said.

" alright....if you want a gift in 9 months" Beyoncé said.

" ohhhhh nurrrr"

"Baby we just made a whole sex tape" Beyoncé said stopping her camera.

"I'm definitely saving that when I edit the video" you said still laying  on Beyoncé bed.

You were tired and worn out from that amazing sex you and Beyoncé just had. You laid on your stomach with your eyes closed, feeling yourself falling asleep. Beyoncé pulled back on her shirt before sitting in front of the camera turning it back on.

"Sorry about that y'all . We ah got side tracked" she said chuckled sticking out her tongue.

"My baby is worn out over there" Bey said.

She got up moving over to the bed climbing on top of you she held the camera up and as laid down on your back.

"Baby?"

"Mmm" you said with your eyes closed.

"Ok yeah she's gone so I'm gonna end it here and I'll see y'all later. Oh! Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up"

Beyoncé turned her camera off before she got under the covers with you pulling you closer towards her.