Nights Like This

A/N: This all happened before chapter 37 in "Hidden"
____________________________

You couldn't stop staring at your wife's picture. You was missing her like crazy, missing her voice, smell, her attention, especially her touch. You didn't want to move on but you were missing that physical things.

"Hey come on we're about to leave" Sky said peeking her head in the locker room.

"My bad, I was looking at something" You said standing up.

"Missing her huh?" Sky asked walking all the way in the locker room.

"Yeah I do" you said putting the picture in your bag, before putting it in your locker.

"How about you come back to my place and we talk about it" she suggested.

"Naw I don't want to bother you" you said.

"No! You won't, I promise" sky said smiling at You.

.......

You watched Sky move around the kitchen as she cooked for the both of y'all.

"Sky and Bey bout the same height" you thought out of nowhere.

" I don't want to move on" You said out loud.

Sky turned the pot off before serving the food before she sat across from you.

"Why?" She asked.

"Me and bey been together for so long, I love her a lot"

"Im not looking for anything..... just attention" You said.

" ....well maybe you need someone to fill that spot for you" Sky said eating her food.

" I don't know"

Sky got out her seat walking over to You,turning your chair around.

"Maybe I can help you decide" she said straddling your lap.

You didn't stop her either, all it took was one kiss and You had Sky pinned against The wall. But it didn't stop there, she started inviting you over at night and not to "just talk" either. Sky knew You was just using her as a sex doll but she thought that if she was there for you all the time then you'll come around to y'all actually being a thing.

/////

Sky: I want to see you tonight, can I come over?

You: No. My mom and sister is here

You:Maybe tomorrow

Sky: I really need you, just come over here then.

Sky: pleaseeee * nude picture*

You looked at the picture before deleting it from the messages.

You: I'll be over there

Sky: see you when you get here😘

That's where You spent most of your nights at when Katherine or Joy took the boys. The sex wasn't anything compared to how you and Beyoncé got down but it was enough to give you a release. You only started falling back when you started to peep that Sky was acting like y'all were a real couple. She wanted to be around the boys more and this was the thing You was afraid of.

.....

"You got a few minutes?" Sky asked.

"For?" You asked cleaning your gun in the gun room.

" I'm in a giving mood.... maybe I can suck your dick?" She suggested.

" I'm good Sky, I got a lot of stuff to do" you said.

"Awe come on Y/N, you got time" she said touching your shoulder.

"Sky what I said" you said looking at her"

"Alright fine. Talk to you later then" she said before leaving.