Bills Due

" come on man I'll give the money back!" You shouted at your cousin who just told you no from borrowing 400 dollars.

"Then fuck you nigga" you yelled before hanging up.

You were a complete fuck up, you had a apartment which you could barely keep up. You had a job passing out flyers but you barely got paid so you stayed borrowing money from people. You were behind on a bunch of bills plus you smoked weed so you basically never had money. Sometimes you sold drugs for a plug when he was around you, which is where you're heading. Heading out the door you walked two blocks over going to the trap house. As you were turning the corner you seen a bunch of police cars in front of the trap house.

"Shit!" You said before turning back around.

You had to get some money, your light bill is due tomorrow and you were already a day late with rent. Going back home you ran past the rent man window. You was out of ideas, you needed quick money and you didn't know what to do. Walking down the hall you ran into one of your neighbors.

" I see you got a notice on your door. You need money sweetie?" The older lady asked.

"Y-yeah I do" you said.

She gave you a card before slipping back in her house. Walking in your house you finally looked at the card and it just had a number on it. You pulled out your phone calling the number.

" I see you're in need on money" Claudia chuckled.

"Yes. What do I have to do?" You asked.

"Come over at 8"

////

You were kinda nervous because you didn't know what was going to happened. You were knocking at her door a little before 8. She opened the door and you stood there with your mouth hung open. Claudia stood at the door in nothing but some black lace underwear.

"Come In sweetie" she said stepping aside.

You walked inside her house, the candles lighting up the room. Soft music played in the background.

" I hope you're not scared" she said sitting on the couch patting the spot next to her.

" kinda" you said sitting next to her.

Claudia moved closer to you so that she was pressed against you. She pulled out a stack putting it on your lap.

"Just for some fun" she said looking at you.

" with you and your husband? Oh Naww I'm sorry but I dont get down with no niggas" you said.

" just me silly, My husband is out of town for a week. So what do you say?" Claudia asked.

"O-Ok" you said.

.....

I enjoyed my time with you Y/N, you really do know how to work that thing" she smiled.

"No problem" you said.

Claudia kisses your lips before she walked you to the door.

"What the fuck" you said looking at the money in your hand.

you made a thousand dollars doing something you already love to do.

Claudia: let me know when you want to make more money. I have a couple of friends that get lonely sometimes.

You: yeah I'm down

//////

You were laying in your bed sleep the sound of a door closing woke you up out of your sleep.