Obsesed Part 2

Beyoncé stayed up all night googling you. She found your social media, she looked on your page, your mom's page and your brother's page. She even imagined what it'll be like to be in an actual relationship with you. You didn't know she was stalking your page or your family members. Beyoncé blacked mail you into continuing sleeping with her. You tried to get her out your class but that required a good fucking reason and a meeting.

"You got the note I left on your car?" Beyoncé asked you.

"I got every fucking note you left this past week!" You snapped but not too loud.

"What's up with you man? You can't be doing this shit" you said to Bey.

Beyoncé walked over to the classroom door, closing it before pulling the the mini blinds that cover the door window.

"Did you read it?" She asked walking back towards you.

"No"

Beyoncé started taking off her clothes in your classroom.

"Beyoncé no. Come on, this is my fucking job" you said standing up.

"Fuck me...... I want you to bend me over that desk baby" Beyoncé said looking at you.

"Oh my God" you mumbled.

"I promise I'll take you all" she giggled.

It wasn't the fact that she was ugly or anything, it's the whole fact that she's crazy as fuck.

"I would.... but in a house" you lied.

Beyoncé walked closer to you, standing right in front of you. She grabbed your dick, making you jerk back.

" I want it right here, right now baby" she said.

"Ok, ok" you said grabbing her hand.

"You have to face the other way though• you said.

"Ok" she smiled before turning around.

You quietly gathered your stuff before you slowly backed towards the door. Beyoncé turned around when she her the door close. Her blood boiled when she seen you left.

"Bitch" she said before she picked her clothes up to put them back on.

/////

You sat in your bed scrolling through your phone as a movie played in the background. You had a couple of text messages come through. Opening them, it was pictures of you and Beyoncé. One with y'all naked in bed, another with you your hand wrapped around her neck, kissing her neck.

"What did I get myself into God" you mumbled.

You: Beyoncé stopppppp pleaseeeee

You:what do you want from me!?

You: I'm a nobody, I sleep around, I live paycheck to paycheck

You: like what the fuck do you wantttttt!!

Unknown: Just you baby 🖤

"I got a crazy demon on my dick" you said to yourself.

Hearing a knock on the door, you quickly turned off your tv before walking out to the living room. You looked in your peephole and it was covered.

"Take your hand off my peephole Beyoncé" you said.

The peephole was still covered so you just opened the door but nobody was there. You looked both ways before closing your door and locking it. You turned around and was hit in your head.