A little laugh

Beyoncé sat at the lunch table with her friends laughing at a joke Jose said when she seen a familiar jacket pass by but it wasn't on the body who the jacket actually belongs to. Beyoncé watched the girl walked by with her girlfriend jacket on, her eyes scanned the room until they felled on You who was sitting across the cafeteria with your friends.

"I'll be back guys, watch my bag" Beyoncé said as she got up from the table to walk over to You.

She made her way over to you tapping your shoulder.

" oh hey baby " You said smiling at her.

"Where's your jacket? Let me hold it" Beyoncé said holding out her hand.

Your smile dropped as soon as bey asked about your jacket. Remembering you let one of the cheerleaders hold your jacket, you quickly made up a lie.

" oh it's in my locker" you said.

Beyoncé snacked you right in your arm.

"Go get your fucking jacket from that girl" She said sternly.

You didn't even protest you got up going over to the chick you let hold your jacket,  looking back seeing Beyoncé watching you.

"Hey Stacy Imma need my jacket back" You said.

///////

Beyoncé sat straddling You as y'all made out in her bed. You had one hand on Bey's ass and your phone in the other. You're in a group message with your friends. Trying to kiss and text at the same time just wasn't workin with you.

"Babe, I'm over here not on that phone" Beyoncé said turning you head back towards her.

She took Your bottom lip between her teeth pulling gently causing you to let out a moan. You pulled Beyoncé closer grinding upwards trying to get a little friction, looking over when your phone went off. Trying to ignore it the best you could, you secretly grabbed your phone holding it up behind Beyoncé head. You laughed at a text message and ended up blowing air in Bey's mouth causing her to choke.

"Y/N what the fuck" she said coughing.

"Ouuuu sorry baby" you said patting her back.

"What's so fucking important on that damn phone" she said snatching the phone.

"Babe I'm just in a group chat with Ben and the rest of them.

"Well I'm over here trying to fuck you but you're fucking texting your friends" she Said.

"Oh! You're trying to fuck? I thought we was just making out but in that case........ yeah I'm ready" You said standing up taking your clothes off.

//////

"You really don't have to wear that to a concert Bey" You said about your girlfriend's outfit which was very much revealing.

"It's fine" She said looking at herself in the mirror.

"What the fuck, it's not fine. You got half your ass out and your under boobs showing"

"Ok what's wrong with that? I want to look good" Beyoncé said.

"No your ass is not about to be getting no type of attention from a bunch of strangers. Go change" you said.

"Nope" Beyoncé said popping the P as she walked out the house.

You grabbed the blanket from the couch before you left out the house behind her.

Once they got to the concert you had the blanket in your hand. You walked behind your girlfriend covering her back.  You stopped when she seen a guy looking at Beyoncé for too long.

"What the fuck are you looking at Man! I'm fucking that" You said.

"Would you stop. And why do you have this damn blanket" Beyoncé asked.

"For you! You need to cover up or I'm gonna be snapping at people all night" You said.

"Goddddd what are you my girlfriend or my daddy" Beyoncé said trying to pull her shorts down.

"I'm both" you was with a smirk.

"Fuck You Y/N" Beyoncé said rolling her eyes.

"Oh I will. Right after this concert" you laughed.