Pernicious part 2

It's been three weeks since that last time you spoke to Bey. You blocked her on every social media, you didn't block her on your phone because you went and got a new one and they gave you a new number. You were so hooked up Bey you didn't even notice all the other pretty girls that actually wanted to date you until recently. During school you walked passed Beyoncé like you never knew her, she tried talking to you a couple times in school but you kept it pushing. And your twin brother didn't make in any better.

"Cheating ass hoe" Johnny said about bey, watching her walk by as he sat next to you in lunch.

"Just let me know, I got two ghetto bitches on go that'll rag tag ha ass" he said.

You laughed at your brother but shook your head.

"I'm good bro, I'm not worried about the situation"

"Plus I did something that's gonna hit 10 times worst" you said with a smirk.

" oh yeah?? What's the play nigga?"

" I'm talking to Aaliyah" you said.

"NAWWWWWWWWWW, STOP FUCKIN PLAYIN!" Johnny said loud as shit, getting the attention from other people.

Over the weekend you and your friends went to a pool party, shit was deep as fuck. Mostly everybody from the school was there. But you ended starting a conversation with the cheerleader Aaliyah, you never spoke to her Because her and bey had some type of beef since freshmen year. And come to find out Aaliyah has a crush on you but she never made moves because of Bey. So now you and her were on talking basis.

"Definitely, told you I'm the cute one" you said.

"Like talkin as in girlfriend type shit or come over and fuck this pussy up type shit?" Your brother asked.

"I don't know man, she said she been crushing but she also said she wanna have fun" you said smirking.

"She want fun? I'll throw ha ass a party"

........

Beyoncé walked in class going to her desk, she glanced over at you before taking her folder out. She missed you like crazy but you wouldn't talk to her at all but you caused it on herself, if she would've just been committed just like you things would've been good.

"Alright class we have a project that's worth 12 grades and half of you ding dongs need it. And it's due in 2 weeks so get with your partner" your teacher said.

You groaned when you remembered Beyoncé was your partner. At the beginning of the school year your teacher was giving everyone a project partner for the rest of the year and she played a game with the class called "shooters pick" if you made the paper ball in the trash you was able to pick your partner. And Bey was the one who made the shot and she picked you. As everyone was moving to sit with their partner, Bey realize you wasn't getting up so she made her way over to you.

////

After school you headed over to the gym so you could get changed into your practice clothes.

"I ain't see yo fine ass all day" Aaliyah said hugging you.

" we never see each other on our odd days" you said.

"True. Sooo my mama will be at work tonight and I was wondering if you wanna come over?" She asked chewing on her bottom lip.

"Yeah, just text me your address" you said adjusting your bag on your shoulder.

"Alright, I'll see you later baby" she said before walking away.

You watched as her ass ate her tights, you swear she ain't have no panties on.

"Damn" you said to yourself.