That's My Boy

"Remember we have a spa appointment at 4:30pm" Angie said to Beyoncé and Lauren as they boarded the jet.

"Definitely didn't forget" Beyoncé said.

"Aht, Aht Knowles. You know yo ass ain't going know where if you didn't ask Y/N" Terrell said messing around.

" Y/N is her fine ass baby mama and nothing moe!" Angie said.

"My bitch don't gotta ask her for shit" Angie said.

"When Y/N start paying Beyoncé's bills and putting money in ha pocket then maybe she can have some authority in what she do" Lauren said sipping her drink.

" Aye y'all tighten up, this my dawg jet" Aaron said.

"Ok so what, don't act like she the only one with money" Beyoncé said.

"Aye all I was sayin is don't act like you still ain't letting Y/N fuck yo guts up" Terrell said.

"I am by the way" you said getting on your jet.

" shut up" Beyoncé said looking at you.

You and your friends were all taking a trip to Bora, Bora for four day and you knew it was gonna be a lot of shit. Every time y'all got together it was always bout 50 petty arguments in one day, it's just how y'all function together.

"Hoe don't act like you don't be hitting her phone up" Lauren said to you.

You pulled Lauren hat off before throwing it back to her before taking your seat.

"Yep when I drop that horse emoji she should be giddyuppin ha ass to my crib asap" you laughed.

"ITS LIKE THAT!?" Aaron laughed, along with Terrell.

" let's not go there limpy" Beyoncé said picking up her glass.

"Don't do that, it was one time" you said looking at Bey.

"Oh shit. Yo Y/N..... you couldn't get ya man up?" Aaron asked.

"I was drunk and she knew that" you said.

"Excusesssss" Angie said.

"You trippin, my shit would've been on big hard with bey" Terrell said.

"Aye man watch out" you said looking at Terrell.

Beyoncé looked over at you, smirking at how you got jealous.

/////

"Aye this shit nice as hell" Aaron said walking in.

"I can't wait to get in the jacuzzi" Beyoncé said going to find a room.

You went to the master bedroom that was already downstairs. Putting your bags on the bed you unpacked everything.

"Y/N you got a roommate" Angie said dripping one of Beyoncé's bag on the floor.

"Why do I have to share a room with her? I could've stayed in the room with you" Beyoncé said.

" you not about to stop me from getting dick. This yo baby mama so it shouldn't be a problem" she said before walking out.

"Girl stop acting like you not gone let me fuck" you said looking at Bey.

"Y/M/N yo dick not that good to be talkin so reckless" Beyoncé said.

"Huh? Ain't nothing but cap coming out to mouth and you know that Beyoncé"

"If my dick wasn't good why you keep coming back then?" You asked with a smirk.

"Because I don't wanna add more bodies to my body count, now unpack my bags" Beyoncé chuckled before leaving you in the room.