Christmas

"Baby Stop and get out" Beyoncé said pushing you away from her.

" mmm. Baby 5 more minutes of your loving" you said trying to kiss her again.

"Noooo.get out daddy come on, the store is already packed" Beyoncé said getting out the car.

You got out the car walking over to Beyoncé, you wrapped your arms around her. Your hands immediately going to her ass.

"Y/N Moveeee" Bey sis pushing you away.

" ok, ok"

You and Beyoncé walked inside Walmart, bey grabbed a push cart before y'all headed over towards the toys. You and Bey were Christmas shopping for the kids. Dropping them off at your grandma house, you two left when they went to sleep. You met Beyoncé 4 years ago, she was pregnant and you already had a kid so you thought she was perfect for you. The both of you felt like nobody would want to date someone with a kid.

" princess would love this" you said picking up a Barbie set.

" she loves anything that comes from you" Beyoncé chuckled.

"I'll get ha ass a potato" You said joking around.

" she'll love that shit too and you know it" Beyoncé laughed.

You dropped the Barbie set in the cart and kept it moving.

" we're not getting Jayden anymore legos" Beyoncé said.

" agreed I don't want anymore lego accidents" you said remember the one time you had to take Bey to the hospital when she stepped on one of Jayden's toy and it went in her foot.

.........

You and Beyoncé left out the store with two carts full of toys and you just knew it was going to be hell bringing them in the house since you don't like taking a lot of trips.

" Alright baby we only doing two trips" you said pulling up in the yard.

" two!? Baby we brought a lot" Beyoncé said.

"Bae we finna use a fuckin blanket" you said getting out the car going inside the house to get the blankets.

You grabbed the blanket loading the gifts in the blanket before picking it up to give it to Beyoncé.

"Y/N I can't, I'm gonna drop it" Beyoncé lied.

Beyoncé was 2 months pregnant and she read up on a lot of things saying a pregnant woman shouldn't pick up anything heavy. She was waiting on Christmas to tell you that she's pregnant and she was hiding it very well.

"Ok" you said not even questioning her.

Bringing the toys in the house Beyoncé went to grab the wrapping paper and tape before joining you on the floor.

"After all these years I still don't know how to wrap" you said.

"And you don't even want to learn" she said.

"How about you just wrap them" you said.

" no! I'm not gonna be stuck with all the work" Bey said.
/////

" Y/N don't play with me take your shoes and put them up" your grandma said.

" I am, I am" you said getting up to move your shoes.

You and Beyoncé places all the presents under the tree. You sat down on the couch before Bey came over sitting in your lap.

"Hey, they left cookies out for Santa so make sure one of you eat them" your grandma said.