Daddy Flavor

"I'm serious baby, I gotta go or I'll be late" you said.

"Well at least come over to my house tonight" Trina said as she still held on to your shirt.

"I'll text you" you said kissing her one more time before leaving.

You got in your car driving to work. You had stopped by just to drop some dick on her in the parking lot,Plus she brought you an ice coffee. You pulled up in the parking lot parking your car away from everyone else like you always did. You grabbed your bag from the passenger seat before getting out.

"Ou Bey there go ha fine ass" Kelly said pointing you out to Beyoncé.

" I swear that lady makes my pussy throb" Beyoncé said.

You were a teacher and you taught calculus honors. The kids loved you because how laid back you were and everyday girls was always tryna throw hints at you that they wanted to fuck with they fast ass.  You greeted everyone in the office before signing in.

"Y/N!" Mia shouted as she seen you pass by her office.

" damn" you mumbled wishing you would've went the other way.

You walked in Mia's office putting a fake smile on your face.

"Wassup" you answered.

" I'm hurt that you just walked right by me Papi" she said leaning on her desk so you could see her cleavage.

" I'm already running behind and I need to set up for my first period" you lied.

You fucked this crazy Hispanic a couple of times but you fell back when she started stalking your social media pages. You really couldn't say much because she's your boss and you need your job.

"Stop by my place tonight, I miss you" she said.

You looked behind you to see if someone heard what she said. You closed her door, looking at her like she was crazy.

"This is why I said we can't keep sleeping together. You tryna put all our business out" you said.

"Of course, so that bitch Linda can know you're fucking me too" Mia said getting serious.

"I already told you what was up when we first started fuckin with each other" you said.

"I know. That's why I fired her" Mia said sitting back in her chair.

"Wowwww. Ok Mia" you said before leaving.

.......

You stood at your door greeting the students like you always did before the bell rung.

" Ms. Y/L/N when you gonna start giving private tutoring" one girl said.

" When I actually have time to stay after school" you said.

To be honest you didn't even know that student. When the bell rung you closed your door making sure it was locked. Anybody that was late had to give you a pass. You didn't even make it to the front of the class before someone was knocking at your door. You went and opened your door cracking it enough to fit your body through.

"Pass" you said.

"Come on don't do that Ms. Bae" Beyoncé said.

You chuckled at the name she called you. She always called you Ms. Bae instead of your actual last name.

"But why you always come to my class late? Who be holding you up in the hallway?" You asked.

"Nobody..... I just want you to see me last" Beyoncé smirked.

"Beyoncé you know how old I am?"

" yeah ion care bout all that. Just know I'm legal"

You couldn't lie, Bey was sexy as hell and you already knew she was trouble.

"Get in here man" you said letting her by but only giving her a little space to get through.

Beyoncé let her butt graze the front of you as she passed by before she took her seat.

////

"What kinda club this is?" You asked your best friend.

" the club where the big booty hoes be at" he said as y'all walked towards the entrance.

"I don't want no basic bitch tonight so if I don't leave with a bad bitch you owe me" you said.

You walked in the club and it was jumping. People dancing on each other, drinking, poppin pills and shit. You followed your best friend towards the table he already had.

"Now just sit and watch them come to you" Mike said.

Beyoncé and her friends got all dressed up for the club, it was Friday and they was finna get fucked up. Beyoncé didn't look her age at all, people already looking at her as she passed by. You was sipping on your drink, nodding your head to the music when a lil cutie caught your eye.

" I'll be back" you said to Mike.

You made your way over to the bar, moving right next to the girl you had your eyes on.

"You ain't had to stunt that hard tonight baby girl" you said.

Beyoncé turned around and was shocked she seen you.

"Oh my God" bey said.

"What? You good?" You asked not noticing that was your student.

"Damn I look that different Ms. Bae" bey said.

"Ohhhh shit" you said realizing who it was.

"Yooo this neva happened" you said turning around to walk away.

"Come here and stop acting like that" Beyoncé said grabbing your arm.

"Ain't nobody gotta know"

" I'm not finna get involved with my student" you said to her.

"I'm yo student at school. I'm just tryna have fun" Bey said rubbing your arm.

You sat there thinking to yourself is you really about to cross that line with a student........Hell yeah.

"Only way we gone have some fun is if we get outta here" you said finishing your drink.

"Well let's go then" Beyoncé said grabbing your hand.