Hood Mentality

"That nigga pussy! I was in that nigga face and he still ain't touch me" you said to your live, while sitting in the car rolling.

"This dude know where I be at, so if he want smoke imma give it to him" you said holding your drako up.

Reading a few comments, you laughed at the opp that was on yo live.

"Nate get cho rat ass off my live before I put some holes in yo house" you said.

You was about to say something else until you got a FaceTime call from your girlfriend. You answered it, knowing It'll end your live.

"Wassup ma" you answered.

"Where you at? I need to go to the mall" Bey said.

"I ain't no damn taxi" you said finally sparking the joint.

"Um Y/M/N don't fuckin play with me. Play with yo pissy ass mama now lets go" Beyoncé said looking at you.

"Aye watch yo mouth bout my ole girl" you said.

"And I'm waiting on Ben to get out this fuckin meeting with his PO" you said.

"Oh he getting off the papers today?"  She asked.

"Yeah, that boy happy as fuck"

"So that means You ain't coming over" Bey said getting an attitude already.

"There you go with that attitude shit, you make yo own self mad when you assume shit" you said.

"Bye" Beyoncé said hanging up the phone on you.

"Shit I gotta put up with man" you said shaking your head.

/////

You knocked on Beyoncé's door, waiting for somebody to answer the door.

"Wassup Y/N/N" Bey little brother said answering the door.

"Where Bey at jitt" you asked.

"She ain't here..... give me hundred dollars and I'll tell you where she at" he said with a smirk.

"Fifty and I'll pick you up from school for the rest of the week" you said.

"Oh hell yeah" Javon said.

Javon wasn't gone turn down that offer, you had a hellcat plus all the middle school kids knew who you were. You pulled out your wallet handing him a fifty.

"Bruh that stack of money and you couldn't give me a hundred" he said.

"Too late, You already took the deal" you said giving him the fifty.

"And if you give me the wrong information imma beat yo ass and the deal is off"

"She at Jonathan's house" he said with a smirk.

"Who the fuck is Jonathan?" You asked.

"I don't know, some nigga she started hanging with bout two weeks ago" Javon said not mentioning at all that Jonathan was gay.

"You know where this nigga stay?" You asked.

"Duh. You know that new house they was building two blocks over?"

"Ight" you walked back to your car getting in, you speeded down the street.

You pulled up at the house, calling Beyoncé on yo phone.

"Hello" she answered.

"Bring yo dumb ass outside and bring that nigga with you before I shoot this shit up" you said before hanging up.

Hold on Jonathan" Beyoncé said getting off his bed going outside.

"You tryin me right?"

"Y/N what the fuck you talking about and put that up!" Bey said talking about your gun.

"Nawwww tell that nigga to come outside"

"Baeeee stopppp, he's gay what the fuck" Beyoncé said.

"Don't pull that shit on me"

Beyoncé ended up calling Jonathan outside. You laughed when you seen him come out.

"Don't shoot my shit up freenn, if you want Bey take ha ass" he said.

"Maneeee....yo house would've looked like a piece of cheese" you said putting your gun back in your car.

"You brother ain't tell me he was gay" you said.

"And you really gone believe him dummy"

"Jonathan lemme go for this nigga have a fit"

.......

"Bae people asking if you servin right now" Bey said tapping you.

"I'm always serving" you said.

As Beyoncé was texting away on her phone, you pulled her on your lap kissing her neck.

"Two people want a three point five and four of them want a seventh" she said showing you the price she told them.

"You gone serve them up too cuz that's gone be yo money to get your hair" you said dipping your hand in her shorts.

"Later bae" she said moving your hand.

"Shid later imma be shooting somebody block up"

"No you not because you stayin here with me" Beyoncé said looking at you.

"You trippin" you said.

"Say it again" Beyoncé said slapping you.

You looked at Bey as you held your cheek.

"Get cho bitch ass of me" you said pushing her off to lap.

"Pussy hoe don't play with me" Beyoncé said hitting you again.

"Watch out girl" you said mushing Bey.

Beyoncé put her phone down before she wrapped her hand around your neck.

"Get fucked up" she said to you.

You grabbed Beyoncé by her thighs before you stood up slamming her on the couch.

"Who you tryna handle" you said as you had her jacked up.

Hearing a light knock on the door, you let Beyoncé go so get could serve.

"Go make that money" you said smacking her ass.