Problem Slover

Beyoncé Ignored the lady at the front desk who called for her. Her heels clicking against the tile as she walked down the long hall way. Finally getting to the office she walked straight in catching You by surprise.

"Ever heard of knocking?" You asked looking up.

" oh you know I don't knock" Beyoncé said walking around the desk sitting on top in front of you.

"Better be lucky I fucks with you baby girl" you said caressing her face.

"I'm glad. But I need a favor baby" Beyoncé said biting her lip.

"What's up thickness?" You asked squeezing the side of her thigh.

" I was messing around with this college student"

"Oh lord" you said.

"He was fine as hell but stupid. We were fuckin and the nigga started calling me a slut and whore and asked me was I'm going to let his friends watch him fuck me. Like he was on some white people shit. so I told him to get the fuck out because you know I hate being called names like that. But anyways last week I wanted to go visit my mother but I couldn't get in my fucking car because he threw the fucking condom at my door and it got everywhere and it's so fucking nasty" Beyoncé explained.

"TMI but anyways,you want me to get this nigga to clean it off?" You asked.

"Yess please, Y/N it looks so nasty on my car" Bey whined.

"Don't whine baby girl, I got you. Just call that young blood over to the house"

You was that person Beyoncé always messed around with. You was her lover and her hitter. Y'all known each other for about 3 years now. Y'all honestly didn't know why the two of you weren't together yet.

"Ok now would you be so nice and drop me home?" Beyoncé asked as she got off the desk.

" yeah sure, but I gotta swing by the house and change"

They both walked out the office towards the elevator, passing the front desk.

" why haven't You fired this one yet, she's lazy as hell. I walked right pass her and all she said was excuse me" Beyoncé said talking about the girl in front of her face.

" I like her" you said with a smirk.

" why?because she's spreading her legs for you?"

" man get on that elevator" You said pushing Bey on the elevator.

//////

" you have to wear that?" You asked as Beyoncé came downstairs in some black lingerie.

"What? I haven't wore it in awhile and I wanted to wear it. He should be here any minute though" Bey said walking in the kitchen.

" who been making that ass fat baby girl?" You said following Bey.

" I'll like to say myself but I've been getting dicked down pretty good lately"

" shit prefect" you said coming up behind her grabbing her ass with both hands shaking her ass cheeks.

" you could have a piece of this ass when you stop playing with me, putting me to the side and shit" Bey said pushing her ass back against You.

"I'm not playing games with you, you're the one that's playing games. You know you my main"

Beyoncé was about to say something until there was a knock on the door. You stayed back letting Bey go to unlock the door. She was surprised when she seen two guys behind The boy.