Rocket

Beyoncé had a special night planned out for her girlfriend. Your team had just won the Finals, she had let you go out and celebrate with your team telling you that you had to be back at the house before 1am. That gave her time to set everything up, she dressed in all white lingerie that made her look like a delicious angel. Pushing one of the couches towards the nearest wall so it'll be more space. She placed the chair in the center of the floor. Dimming the lights. Beyoncé smirked when she heard the keys in the door, checking the time. You was right on time.

" hey baby" Beyoncé said as she walked over to You pulling you down for a kiss.

" you looking mighty sexy tonight" You said as you stood back admiring your girlfriend.

" all for you baby. Now sit down" Beyoncé Said guiding you to sit down in the chair.

Beyoncé grabbed the remote to the stereo before she turned back towards You with a smirk.

~Let me sit this ass On you Show you how I feel
Let me take this off Will you watch me Yes mass appeal.~

Beyoncé walked over towards You, spreading your legs open some she sat right on your  crotch grinding a bit before she slowly got back up running her hands from the bottom of her butt cheeks to the small of her back. You sat in the chair looking at your  girlfriend dance for you.

~Don't take your eyes off it Watch it, babe
If you like You can touch me baby Do you
Do you wanna touch me baby Grab ahold, don't let go Let me know That you Ready~

Mouthing the words to her song Bey shook her ass, bending over in front of You before she moved to straddle you. Grabbing both of Your hands she placed them on her ass. You gripped her ass running your hands over her thighs back to her ass.

~I just wanna show you now Slow it down
Go around You rock hard I rock steady~

Beyoncé knew you was already getting turned on. She could see the lust in your eyes, and the way you bit your bottom lip.

"You rock hard I rock steady" Beyoncé said as she rocked her hips against Your dick.

Your hands went to Beyoncé's waist rocking her in a slow pace, thrusting upward.

~And rock right up to the Side of my mountain Climb until you reach my peak babe, the peak, the peak And reach right into the bottom of my fountain I wanna play in your deep baby, the deep baby, the deep Then dip me under where you can feel my river flowing flow Hold me 'til I scream for air to breathe Don't wash me over until my well runs dry Send all your sins all over me babe, me~

Beyoncé bounced slowly on Your lap. She leaned in leaving light kisses on your neck as she continued to grind her hips down on you. Your bulge was now visible in your jeans and it was killing you. Unbuttoning your jeans you some how managed to get your jeans off without bey moving off your lap. Playing with the straps on Beyoncé shoulders, You began to slip them off exposing her breast.

As Beyoncé continued to dance to her song, her favorite part came on.

~You ain't right for doing it to me like that daddy Even though I've been a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad girl Tell me what you're gonna do about that Punish me
Please Punish me please Daddy what you're going to do with all of this Ass All up in your face~

Beyoncé got down on her knees in between Your legs running her hands up your thighs close to your dick.

"Even though I been a bad, bad, bad, bad girl" Beyoncé sang along laying her head on your  lap, looking up at you she kissed your dick through your briefs.

" tell me what you're gonna do" Bey said smirking as she backed up from You laying on the floor with her legs open. She turned around so that she was now on all fours, arching her back on the floor creating the deepest arch in her back. With her ass in the air. You couldn't take it no more. In seconds you was on the floor with Bey holding her in that same position. You unsnapped the lingerie from in between her legs before you bend down licking her wet pussy, moaning at the taste.  Slurping on her pussy for awhile you leaned back loving the view. You pulled down your briefs, running your dick between her folds. You slowly pushed inside feelings Beyoncé's tight walls clench around you.

"Baby" Bey moaned.

"You finna get it. Thinking you can just tease me like that" You said grabbing Beyoncé's hair as you started roughly fucked her.

~You and I create Rockets and waterfalls~