Interns

"Naya I can't believe this day finally came! We're actually about to work in a Fucking hospital!" Beyoncé yelled in the car.

" calm down crazy girl" Naya said to her best friend before getting out the car.

"Wait you didn't even say bye to my vlog" Beyoncé said grabbing her camera.

Beyoncé ran to catch up with Naya before ending her vlog.

"Do I look thick in these scrubs?" Bey asked.

"Hella" Naya said as they walked inside.

Beyoncé and Naya both gave their names to the lady who told them where to go.

You stood at the door greeting the interns that came in.

" hey how you ladies doing?" You spoke with a smile on your face.

" ouuu daddy" Beyoncé mumbled.

" we're fine thank you" Naya said walking in the room.

Bey stood there staring at You, bey is a very out spoken person. She literally don't care what comes out her mouth.

"What? Something on my face?" You laughed.

"No but you know what should be on your face?" Beyoncé asked biting her lip.

"I'm your shift manager by the way" You laughed.

"So that means I gets to see you a lot?"

"Pretty much. But you should go have a seat while it's still some left" you said.

When Beyoncé walked pass you couldn't help but look at her ass.

//////

"Ok you guys i think I just found the love of my life" Beyoncé Said looking at the camera.

"Which is our fucking manager but she's totally hot though"Naya said.

" just imagine her vlogging with me" Beyoncé squealed.

"Oh there she is now. Dr. Y/N" Bey called.

"What's up" You said when you came over to the lunch table.

"I was just telling my vlog about you, could I put you in?" She asked.

"Oh yeah sure" You said grabbing the camera.

"What's goodie"

"What's goodie? Who the fuck still say that" Beyoncé laughed getting up takin her camera from You so they both could be in the video.

" oh this lightning is perfect" Bey Said.

"You two totally look good together" Naya said with a smirk.

"I'll be too much for her" You said.

" you wouldn't be able to handle all this doctor" Bey said looking up at him.

"Whatever you say" You said before walking away.

////////

1 week later

"Man you trippin, you better hit that shit. She fine as fuck" Hector said.

"I'm not just trying to fuck" you said looking at Bey dance on the dance floor.

You took all your interns out for the night so they can have a little fun.

" ohhhhh. You looking for love, love" Hector said.

" yeah man. But I don't know...... she's only 24 I don't know if she's ready to settle down" You said sipping your drink.

"Well y'all can take things slow and see where things go. But go dance with her before Jarred old ass try to get at her"

You finished off your drink before making your way over to Bey.

" come on Jarred you old enough to be her father" You said moving him out the way so you was standing in front of Bey.

"About time you came over here" Bey said linking y'all fingers.

" I was admiring from afar baby girl" You said moving some hair out of Beyoncé's face.

"Well how about you admire me in your bed" Bey Said with a smirk.

" what about Naya?" You asked.

" she's with her boyfriend so let's go" Bey said pulling You out the
club.

Part 2?