Soulmates part 2

You stayed in the back for most of the day since you was supporting a black eye that you received from her dad. You told everyone that asked that you had got into a fight. You filled up all the empty ketchup and syrup bottles. Before you moved on towards the dishes, you wanted to be out in the front making tips but you didn't want people asking about your eye. Washing the dishes you felt a burning in your arm, smiling you pulled up your sleeve up. A whole bunch of writing appeared on your arm.

"She's near" you said to you yourself.

You ran towards the double doors peeking out. You didn't know how Beyoncé looked. Beyoncé was In new York because someone e famous person wanted her to give them a tattoo and they even paid for her to fly out. Bey was handling business until she passed by the restaurant at the end of the block.
Her right arm began to burn and she knew what that mean. Looking around her, everybody looked normal as they continued to walk. Going inside the restaurant the burning only got stronger, bey was getting closer to you. Beyoncé knew how youlooked, you appeared in her dreams multiple times. Looking around the room she didn't see you, making a bold move Beyoncé went walking towards the back ignoring the "associate only" sign.

"Ma'am you can't be back here" a guy said.

Beyoncé kept walking until she seen you  over by the sink washing dishes.

"Y/N?"

Your head turned when you heard your name. You stood there speechless, you started feeling this gravitational pull towards her. Letting your body just take the lead you walked up to her taking her hand. The burning in her arm stopped as soon as y'all were touching.

"Hi" you shyly Said.

"What happened to your eye baby?" Beyoncé asked with a worried expression on her face as she ran her thumb under your bruised eye.

"I'll tell you later. I have to get back to work" you said looking at your manager.

"Ok, then I'll wait for you then" Beyoncé said.

Throughout the day Bey couldn't stop looking at you through the little kitchen window. All she wanted to do is be up under you, she thought it was really cute how you'll smile every time y'all made eye contact. Once your lunch break came you darted out the kitchen grabbing Beyoncé's hand pulling her out the door. Running all the way down the street to the park you sat by the water, patting the spot in front of you. Beyoncé sat in front of you, wrapping your arms around her. Everything that they was doing felt so normal and comfortable.

" I can't believe you're here" you said.

"Yeah me too. You're so beautiful, I thought you would've told me no" Bey chuckled.

" never, you're my soulmate" you said.

Bey turned a bit so that y'all was face to face, staring at you for a bit.

"What happened? Who hit you?"? Beyoncé asked.

You were going to lie to her but when you spoke the truth came out.

" my dad hit me for hiding" you Said.

"Hit you? Why is he hitting you!?"
Beyoncé said getting angry.

" he's just an angry old grumpy man since his soulmate told him no. He treats me like shit" you said.

"Then come with me tomorrow. You can stay with me, I have my own place. We can be together......this is our time.

"I'll follow you" you said.