The Vale of the Valkyrie Tale: Part 3

Loki grabbed Thor by the shoulder and pulled him out of the way. Arrows riddled the ground where Thor had been standing. Loki gripped Thor's wrist, and said some magical words, causing them to disappear from the Valkyries' sight. "Loki! The whole point of this trip is for you to talk these ladies up! Not hide from them!" Thor said. Loki shot him a look, and then he waved his hand and let go of Thor. Thor huffed and then looked down at himself and let out a thunderous roar. He was in a dress with long golden hair! Loki had turned him into a girl! "Loki! You asshole! I'm going to kill you!" Thor said, in a female's voice. Loki did a little dance around his now female formed brother. That was when Loki turned and raised his arms just as Valkyrie archers pointed their bows at him.

"I surrender, for now," Loki said. A few minutes later, Loki was standing before Brunhilde, the leader of the Valkyrie. Brunhilde narrowed her eyes at Loki, and then looked at Thor in his female body.

"Typical male, assaulting a maiden of the Valkyrie," Brunhilde said. Thor opened his mouth, but Loki's laugh cut everybody off.

"A maiden! Excuse me Brunhilde, but most of the women who come to you, are just leaving a bad relationship. That means they're no maidens. Why I'll be willing to bet that that lady there, has known many a man in her day!" Loki said, indicating Thor. Thor's face caught fire and he walked up to Loki and slapped him. Loki's head was spun clean around and he was sure a tooth was knocked loose. "And you're all sensitive," he finished. Loki gave Thor a toothy smirk, and then spat out some blood. Thor raised a hand again, but Brunhilde raised her voice.

"Warrior! Stand down!" she commanded. Brunhilde then stood up and walked towards Loki. Loki glanced up at her, and his green eyes twinkled a little. "I know who you are, Loki Odinson. You coming here is a tantamount to war! I hope you know that."

Loki then leaned in and whispered in Brunhilde's ear, "That's why I came alone. If I'm here to start a war, then I'm a one man army. Are you afraid of one person?" Brunhilde's eyes widened briefly and then her arm shot out and she caught him by the throat. Loki held his breath so he would not choke. Instead, he raised his eyes and stared her down.

"If anyone could be a one man army, it's you, Loki Odinson," Brunhilde responded. She gave his throat an extra squeeze and then let go. Loki cleared his throat and then licked his lips and smiled.

End of Part 3