Baby Haze: Part 5

People walked around Central Park, very normal like. It was just another day. That is, until, Loki appeared in full costume and they ran away upon seeing him. "I've accepted their world as my home, and they still fear me," Loki said.

"That's because they will never trust you. And why should they? Your own family doesn't trust you," Amora said as she appeared from out of nowhere. Loki turned and grinned when he saw that she was alone.

"Where's Scourge, Amora? Still can't find him after the D.C. Incident?" Loki teased with his signature smirk on his face. Amora muttered something and pulled out the knife. As she held it out, Loki recognized it. It was the same blade she had used to try to kill him before, only it was so much more than that.

"Oh, but you know his knife, don't you, Loki? It's the weapon that your own son used to kill his mother!" Amora said. Loki yelled, opened a portal, and pulled out his spear. Amora gasped as he drilled her in the stomach with the butt, knocked her backwards with the middle, and finally stuck the bladed tip against her throat.

"You talk about my son again, Amora; and I swear, on the life of Odin, that I will kill you here and now!" Loki hissed, pressing the sharp edge against her throat. It pierced the skin a little, and a trickle of Amora's blood slid down her neck. If she was not so concerned about losing her own life, she would have been amused by his passionate reaction.

"But if you kill me, then you'll kill your precious Avengers," Amora reminded him and Loki had to step back. Amora stood up and faced him, a green flame appearing in her hands. Reporters were around them about hundred yards away, but watching, filming, and snapping pictures as the two Asgardians faced off. Amora sent one fire ball at Loki and he deflected it with the spear. The second one came and he froze it. As he turned the flames to ice, his skin shifted to blue and his eyes went red. The news people gasped and took several steps back as Loki revealed his true form. Amora laughed and Loki reverted back, raising the spear again. "If you want the Avengers back, you're going to have to do something, Loki," she told him.

"And what would you have me do, witch?!" Loki snapped, getting ready to expel energy from the spear.

"You have to make a blood oath to my master that when he needs you; you, Ragnarok, will give him the Nine Realm Paradox!" Amora told him. Loki gasped as he learned Amora's nefarious purpose.

End of Part 5