The Tale of Loki's Ragnarok: Part 2

Loki created a source spell of his own, and threw himself and Ragnarok into the Nether Region. When Loki looked around, he saw that Thor was with him. "Sorry brother, but I can't let you do this on your own," Thor told him. Loki smiled at him, and they both faced Ragnarok again.

"If Loki can't defeat me with all his power, what makes you think that Thor's stupid hammer will help?" Ragnarok asked.

"Because I'm the brain, and he's the brawn. And the distraction," Loki responded. Thor gave him a look, before he threw his hammer. Ragnarok blocked it with a hammer of ice, and he fired some at Thor, but the Prince of Thunder dodged it. Loki went behind them and studied the images of the past, the present, and the future. As he watched it, he saw what Ragnarok had been planning, and that he had been in league with some of Loki's enemies for a while. It was his idea to kidnap Loki, but Mand'e had been the one to actually pull it off. Helbindi had been approached by Ragnarok to shake Loki's belief in Odin and the system. That was when he came to visit him on Midgard. He was trying to turn Loki away from Asgard. If he controlled Odin's sorcerer son, then his plan of taking over would have come to fulfillment. Now that Loki was against him, he would have a problem. Loki sat in the air and touched one image of the future. What he saw terrified him beyond belief. He saw his own son turning against him! Loki froze and turned away, choosing to ignore what he saw, and focusing on the battle. Thor was doing alright against Ragnarok, but muscle is not the proper counter for magic. Loki stepped in between Thor and Ragnarok and used his scepter to create a shield between his brother, himself, and Ragnarok.

"Always protecting people, Loki. That is your weakness. When you give up people and attachments, you become invincible!"

"When that day happens, I hope Thor locks me up," Loki responded.

"Seriously?" Thor asked.

"Seriously, no." Ragnarok started to twist and change form, and right before their very eyes, he revealed the monster within!

End of Part 2