Coming of Age: Part 4

The Avengers were amazed that it was Loki, glad to see him and his family, but annoyed that it was the middle of the night. "Ever heard of calling?" Tony asked when they had all gathered in a sitting room. Loki was about to answer, when he caught Nat about to touch one of Jarvis' control panels. He teleported over and stopped her from pressing a button.

"Sakaar doesn't exactly have phones. Or television. Or computers. It's kind of a primitive planet," Loki responded as he threw Nat over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. She started laughing before she grabbed hold of Thor's hair as Loki walked by him.

"Ow!" the God of Thunder said as she jerked his head and surprised Loki.

"Natasha! Let go of Thor's hair!" Loki told her sternly and the little girl relinquished her hold on Thor's golden locks. He rubbed his head and gave the little girl a look. She simply smirked and began to pound on her dad's back. "Ooh! A free back massage. Thanks, honey," Loki told her, knowing it always irritated Nat when she was actually doing him a favor. "Sorry about her exuberance," Loki apologized to the Avengers. "If we were back on Sakaar, it would be 10:00 in the morning."

"Oh, we don't mind at all," Bruce responded with a hint of sarcasm. Jane elbowed him and then she and Natasha studied Loki's daughter closely.

"So, her name's Natasha?" the Black Widow asked Sigyn. The elf nodded her head and kissed her rambunctious daughter on the cheek.

"When she was born, I got to name her. But, Loki prefers her to be called Nat. He knew it would save us a great deal of confusion," Sigyn answered.

"All in all, one great looking family Rock of Ages! A great looking family," Tony affirmed as he brought in a tray of cookies and milk. Nari immediately helped himself to two cookies and began to munch on them.

"Thank you, Tony. It's good to know that we have your approval," Loki told him snarkily and Iron Man waggled his finger at him. Loki just laughed and enjoyed a chocolate chip cookie.

The End