Home Alone: Part 1

"And if you want takeout, ask Jarvis and he will order everything for you. You guys can just be mature while we're out," Tony said as he finished explaining the rules over the computer.

"And don't forget to brush your teeth, do your homework, and be in bed by 9:00. We get it!" Clint said from his wheelchair, before he snorted and glanced at his babysitter. Loki leaned against the wall, his arms folded across his chest, and a sour look on his face. His green eyes were narrowed, and his lips had formed a thin line if displeasure.

"Yeah, Loki. Do you get the rules?" Steve asked him.

"What if something unforeseen happens? Like, I don't know, we get attacked?" Loki asked sarcastically.

"Call us and we'll save your butts," Natasha said. Clint muttered something rude, and Loki bipped him in the back of the head.

"We'll be fine. Scram!" Loki told them as he cut off the transmission.

"So, since it's just you and me, how bout a game of Monopoly?" Barton asked as he and Loki went down the hallway. Loki's eyebrow went up but he did not refuse.

"You land on my hotel. That's $730!" Clint exclaimed joyfully. Loki's fingers tightened around his piece, until he slowly started to crush it. "Alright, how about $500 even?" Clint queried. Loki's hands then moved to Clint's piece, and he began to squeeze. "I'll give you a discount and you can only pay $250!" Clint shouted. Loki's expression changed and he relinquished his grasp on the piece, but it was all twisted. Clint sighed, but that was when Jarvis interrupted them.

"Excuse me Sir Loki, Agent Barton, but there are people at the gates demanding to be admitted," the computer said. Loki stood up and pulled up the security footage from the gate. The people that came up made the both of them gasp. "Our visitors appear to be Baron Zemo, Crimson Dynamo, Abomination, and the Enchantress. Shall I admit them?" Loki and Clint looked back at each other and their eyes were wide.

"We're in some deep shit!" Clint said.

End of Part 1