Don't Touch My Stuff!: Part 2

Loki stepped out of his shower later that afternoon, and began to dry off his long black hair. The bathroom mirror was fogged so Loki opened a window. A song came to mind and he began to whistle it loudly, but that was when a stinging memory hit him, and he stopped. It was her favorite song... Loki shook his head, and stepped out of his bathroom. His eyes narrowed immediately as he saw Tony looking through one of his drawers. "You'd better have a good reason for this intrusion," Loki said as he stepped up behind Stark. Tony jumped a mile, and started laughing as he spun around. He was holding a pair of Loki's socks in one hand.

"We guys borrow stuff from each other. It's a male bonding thing," Tony explained, but Loki still started walking him around the room. Tony bumped into things as he always tried to keep the God of Mischief in front of him.

"Never heard of that method. My preferred method is to bleed in battle with a comrade. If you humans don't follow that as well, no wonder everyone else wants to conquer you. Ever thought of that?" he asked. Loki snatched his socks from Tony, and whispered a magical phrase. Tony's feet suddenly felt warm, and he glanced down.

"Ahh!" he yelled as he fell over.

"Iron socks suit you, Iron Man," Loki said as he walked back into the bathroom. Tony crashed around his room, and finally out into the hallway. Several people came running and when they saw Tony writhing there in iron socks, they could not help themselves. They laughed. When Loki came out in his trousers, he folded his arms across his chest, and smirked. A few of the Avengers glanced at him, and noticed his chest and one side were scarred. The one on his side looked particularly nasty, but it must have been there a while. Loki did not notice their stares and instead, focused on Tony rolling on the floor. "You might share such personal affects, but I don't. If you desire something, ask me first. I don't hold with the 'take first ask later' thing. What do you say, Anthony Stark?"

"Don't take Loki's things without asking!" Tony shouted. Loki grinned and the iron socks vanished. Tony breathed heavily, and everyone looked down at him. Then they heard Loki's door close, and his voice coming through it a second later.

"Don't touch my stuff!"

End of Part 2