Invasion: Part 2

Lunch was boisterous that day. Everyone (except for Sigyn) was covered in paint, but they did not mind. Now that Sigyn was back, Loki was visibly lifted, and more tolerant. As they ate their pizza, they chatted about the baby. "I kind of want a girl," Natasha said. Loki's brow furrowed a little, as he already knew it was a boy, and the Nine Realm Paradox to boot. "What?" Natasha asked. "You don't want a girl?" Loki shook his head and looked at Sigyn, who was grinning at him.

"Oh, I would love to have a niece!" Thor exclaimed enthusiastically. "I would spoil her and worship the ground she walked on!"

"If I don't do that first," Loki told him. They all chuckled, but that was when Jarvis beeped.

"Whatssup?!" Tony asked the computer.

"Pardon me, sir, but I believe that there is an entrance to hell in Central Park," the AI told them and everyone leapt to their feet. They looked out the window and saw what looked like fiery pit in the ground of Central Park. People were screaming and running away, while the cops already had a perimeter around it.

"I think we're up," Steve said. But everyone looked at themselves, in dirty clothes, and covered in paint. Loki sighed and with a wave of his hand, transformed them all into their suits. All except for Tony.

"Hey! What about me?!" he asked as they went off.

"Um, who sees your face when you're in the suit?" Loki asked as his horned helmet materialized on his head.

"Smart ass!" Tony shouted after them. Loki teleported everyone except for Bruce, down to Central Park. They ran up and started to approach the fiery pit. Bruce, in Hulk form, landed next to them a second later. The earth vibrated, but everyone knew it was from the Hulk.

"So, what are we dealing with?" Clint asked as he put an arrow to his bow.

"I think it's Surtur and Mephisto! The invasion is here!" Loki said.

End of Part 2