The Unexpected Savior: Part 4

"Who does this consultant think she is?! I'm Iron Man for pity's sake!" Tony exclaimed.

"Her name is Irena Dawson. She also has a large man as a bodyguard. Not sure what his name is, but he's a nasty piece of work. Big and mean looking," Coulson said. Thor glanced up quickly and even a few of the other Avengers looked like they recognized the man Coulson had just described.

"Does he have a scar across his face?" Thor asked Coulson quickly. Coulson paused as he thought and he nodded his head quickly. "Oh no! I know who gave him that scar. The first time the Enchantress and Scourge turned evil, Loki was with me. He got Scourge good across the face with one of his daggers. Almost took out his eye. It's Amora! She's the consultant! We must warn your president!" Thor said loudly. Coulson got on the phone but after a few moments, he hung up.

"They won't put me through the Oval Office. Apparently, because of our connections with you, we're all now compromised," Coulson told them. Tony sighed, stood up, and started to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" Fury asked.

"Well, Amora's on the inside and she's locked us out. Loki's going to go in through the back door because that's his style. Me? My style is to go in through the front. Anyone care to join me?" Tony asked. It only took a second for all the Avengers to start smiling and nodding their heads. Fury said nothing as he knew there was nothing to say. They had to do what needed to be done in order to defeat Amora, and get Loki back. He just hoped that the cost would not be too high.

A tall postman with short blond hair and blue eyes walked into the Whitehouse. He was carrying several boxes, and seemed to be in a great hurry. "Do you have a pass?" the girl at the front desk asked.

"What kind of pass can you give me?" Loki (for it was him) asked her, giving her his prettiest smile. She looked him up and down, and a smile started to appear on her face as well.

"I can give you a private closet pass for now," she told him.

"That'll do," Loki told her, and he put his boxes down.

End of Part 4